OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Yeah this looks more like a good (great) buying point for FSLY. Might move some funds around tmrw in my Roth and ride this one for the foreseeable future.

I had been jonesing to sell this PayPal position glad this opportunity came around to funnel it toward my second highest conviction idea.

I bought PayPal and square not knowing which was the better buy, the action from the two of them past month showed which one I want to be in long term. PayPal is a solid stock with good earnings growth and should see a bump from bitcoin when they launch, but I don’t need to be in both and FSLY is higher conviction for me.

taking 1/4 of my Etsy off just in case here. Willing to leave the other on but in case there’s spill over from FSLY.

watch that 50 day tomorrow in FSLY. If it snaps back over and rides it it’s going back to 100. Too many retailers are on twitter saying it’s going back to 75. Max pain might be in effect. Shake the weak hands ramp it back. We’ll see but that’s a good marker to play off of.

Last edited:
been swing trading Tesla, ~10k this last month. Cashing out for home purchase now
94777957-E01D-4321-9A5A-52DE858054EC.png
5A56D83B-376B-4A46-864A-0A670CA59961.png

9049ED3F-19BF-463D-8555-F7FC2055DD75.png

Attachments

• 99071A3E-224B-40A0-AE1B-061A9A50D7E5.png
    99071A3E-224B-40A0-AE1B-061A9A50D7E5.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1947978E-CC10-4715-BFA2-624010E1F7E0.png
    1947978E-CC10-4715-BFA2-624010E1F7E0.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 71A27D3B-E8FF-45A6-9481-FDFF1F3B043E.png
    71A27D3B-E8FF-45A6-9481-FDFF1F3B043E.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 8
I've found this youtube channel incredibly interesting on the future of web technology. Its future based thinking, not stock advise

So far a lot of organized moves to the downside at or near support. If we hold the 5am lows, we’re ripping back to new highs. If they’re lost, have a plan. Stops at break even on big winners

I did trim more Etsy down to half a position. Basically being defensive and trimming wherever I am too close to break even.

Last edited:
So far a lot of organized moves to the downside at or near support. If we hold the 5am lows, we’re ripping back to new highs. If they’re lost, have a plan. Stops at break even on big winners

I did trim more Etsy down to half a position. Basically being defensive and trimming wherever I am too close to break even.

FSLY coming back pretty quickly. Options calls would have done wonders

I feel like snap kinda dying... just my personal opinion of my group of people. Its too old for "kids" who use TikTok, and the 30+ crowd starting to dwindle. My 30+ friends just use IG mostly

Thats not to say anything about their financials or potential, just my anecdotal evidence

sold out of fsly completely. didn't like that it rejected the 50 day after exploding past it and now beneath a supply zone. will build this position back up around 83 and lower or once we confirm above 91.32

What age group is that ?

Born post 2000. I've got a unique view since I attend a culturally intersectional university, where Snapchat is the second choice of person to person comm, besides actual texting.

Snap is also the only social media with disappearing messages. That's a strong competitive advantage in my book

For the record I bought a 27.5 call, 10/23 exp. Was up 15% at close, and the stock's jumped almost another % in AH. Tomorrow should look goooood as long as the market doesnt **** me.

My AAPL 122 call also up 10% at closing. Hoping for a solid bounce tmrw since the unemployment data couldn't hold down the market today.

Glad I sold out of fastly. Shelf offering which is related to the signal sciences deal that closed yesterday. Should see lower prices to set up a great long term position.

After trying to day trade this week, I've realized how it doesn't work for me and might not work for me for a while and I'm moving back to position and swing trading. That works better, I have an eye on the bigger picture, I can let things work and not be so tied down by the minute.

Added more nvda and nvta, started into dkng, nibbled on fsly. grabbed some crm

stopped on crm and dkng. didn't like my entires.

added more snow. think im going to just focus on adding to my positions and trading around a core. its what worked really well for me this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom