OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I like snap because I assume they are working on a copy of fb/twt/IG......, what’s to stop them with their own version of social media platform that is similar to them?

I don’t understand this at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
I ‘m talking about how fb/ig copies snap and tik tock, snap can copy them and have a section on the app where you post things, pics, statements and it STAYS and people can easily view......thus copy them........there will be a day when ig/fb get overtaken.....

I ‘m not saying its snap but if I were Them that’s what I’d be working on

I ‘m talking about how fb/ig copies snap and tik tock, snap can copy them and have a section on the app where you post things, pics, statements and it STAYS and people can easily view......thus copy them........there will be a day when ig/fb get overtaken.....

I ‘m not saying its snap but if I were Them that’s what I’d be working on

This is great someone pass to Evan

Last edited:
Massive slate of earnings this week. Me waiting for tupac003 tupac003 to drop that heat:
giphy.gif

I read what you post, man. Helpful tips for the NT fam are greatly appreciated.

I’ve been really into the idea of how Facebook is ripping off WeChat to monetize whatsapp that i started researching tencent. Man what a company. Chart is getting ready for a big breakout too should see 85 once it clears 74 on volume. Grabbing a bag on Monday.

TAN LONG

TAN is an Invesco Solar ETF. Recently sold off probably from the JKS wave. Looks like it's reversing: morning star and dragon fly doji on the 1D. Holding orange_heart support fairly well.

Optimal Entry
A hold of the support would be good. Don't enter any more than 73
PT 77.5
Contracts
From riskiest to the least warning
11/6 75c
11/6 70/71c bull spread (no more than 0.5)
11/6 71/72p bull spread (no more less than -0.5)
11/13 69/73c bull spread (no more than 2)
11/20 70/75c bull spread pray

If this opens red don't enter that would be a terrible play. Close it when you see a decent profit because solar might have a bigger pull back.

Screenshot_20201025-163509_Gallery.jpg

TCEHY
ESTC
ETSY
OKTA
JMIA are my top charts this week if the market shows strength. Use Friday’s high as your buy trigger and the low as your stop (TCEHY draw a line across the base and play the range if it doesn’t break out). Also think I’m going to take off FB put spreads and add more PINS instead? Not sure but I just love the future PINS has although monetizing WhatsApp can be huge for an already giant cash cow.

**** tape man really tough
I started into ESTC, down some there, added to dkng and ftch when the market was alive, started into jmia and tcehy
Stopped in pgny

gonna just wait it out at this point, stops at break even, they hit they hit. gonna be like this until Election Day.

I thought about getting a position in Draft Kings.

Really like the thought of sports betting taking place via mobile.
Even with more COVID shutdowns coming and the inevitable suspension of NFL games? DKings is good for a long term investment, but short term I see nothing but pain.

Back
Top Bottom