OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Lmao man you knew this was coming
I know man I made the mistake of going all in too early. Went all in on the September correction and got complacent then had stops hit at break even and tried to find the bottom in one shot. ****ing disaster. Out here thinking of ways to put my bitcoin up for collateral or where I could sell a kidney for a good price. Gonna need to convince my wife to stop saving her money and throw it into our account.

The market after johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm and I committed our resources this week:
giphy.gif

All you can do right now is laugh through the pain. Hang in there, bros. Things will get better and hopefully election results aren't too muddled.

Are there any other investment firms that release their daily trades the way ark does?

outside of ARK I’m not sure. They worthy of a sub tho.

I know man I made the mistake of going all in too early. Went all in on the September correction and got complacent then had stops hit at break even and tried to find the bottom in one shot. ****ing disaster. Out here thinking of ways to put my bitcoin up for collateral or where I could sell a kidney for a good price. Gonna need to convince my wife to stop saving her money and throw it into our account.

September was such a **** show for me. Thankfully I was able to get out of some plays on the upside. Honestly only reason I was able to deploy bread this whole last week.

bless up everyone!!!

You will be fine but stick to the plan man lmao

You will be fine but stick to the plan man lmao
Stocks I own are going to at least double in the long run, timing was bad on some adds and new buys. Market humbled me. **** was too easy all year, left room for bad habits. I do think we’re basically at the bottom. BofA claims a 20% correction if the presidency is undecided, that reminds me of the Ackman bottom. I’ll probably nibble some calls here and there in the long run to create some cash flow.

Stocks I own are going to at least double in the long run, timing was bad on some adds and new buys. Market humbled me. **** was too easy all year, left room for bad habits. I do think we’re basically at the bottom. BofA claims a 20% correction if the presidency is undecided, that reminds me of the Ackman bottom. I’ll probably nibble some calls here and there in the long run to create some cash flow.

Yeah this is a main reason you buy quality - long term all good

Exactly and my 3 most speculative stocks are cumulatively the weight of one stock I have of conviction of so nothing will ever bankrupt me. Sizing is the one thing I at least have nailed on this time around

A lot of selling this week was most likely planned sales to raise cash that were moved up before the election because they expected volatility after the election

PYPL - Double top pattern, bearish. ER monday ah, election on Nov 3rd. As the price rose in the 1st top, the volume never increased. same for the second top. There was a volume pop for the crypto news on Oct 21st. Possible 5% move down to $175 level. As you saw last week, even if you beat earnings...FANG stocks sold off. Trade safe or cash is a position too!
PYPL-daily.PNG

A lot of selling this week was most likely planned sales to raise cash that were moved up before the election because they expected volatility after the election
I read the idea that it’s capital gains selling to get ahead of the tax change. Either way, selling will probably dry up this week.

@everyone TODAY'S OUTLOOK: Bullish over 329.10 // Bearish under 326.62 <SPY BREAKOUTS> CALLS: Take 333c 0dte on a confirmed break of 330.87 resistance; PT1 332.08, PT2 332.92; SL 329.10. < average down on confirmed bounce. PUTS: Take 326p 0dte on a confirmed break of 329.10 support; PT1 327.98, PT2 326.62; SL 330.87 < average down on confirmed rejection. <SPY GAPS> `Above 1: 335.55 - 336.44, Above 2: 341.8 - 345.39 // Below: None Remember, rejections for puts and bounces for calls can be equally as powerful and profitable as breakouts can be, play the pivots off the levels on my chart. Also make sure to adjust the strikes you are taking for puts and calls based off of how much time is left in the day . Later in the day, play closer to the money especially on 0dte contracts. Over the next few weeks trade smaller positions until after the outcome of the elections is clear. Trade smart today! Cash is never a bad trade. Happy scalping. SCALP scalps https://www.tradingview.com/x/DskiGeII/

@everyone heavy volatility on sync with voting intentions. Both directions.
I'll remain very cautious as directions will have nothing to do with a stock performance.
NIO heavy sales/deliveries plus call activity combined with strength on Friday, it's up huge premarket.
PYPL reports after the bell. This one will be interesting to watch as online payments are climbing. Note that many are expecting quite a bit from it.
Consider UVXY for a hedge play on your long term portfolio as volatility should see good spikes.
Never complain about a government if you don't vote. Stay warm. First snow for us this morning. Stay green under that white.

Since I am still bagholding this wanted to point some interesting things going on:
1. Today is lockup expiration.
2. shares are near IPO level
3. Unusual option activity
AF7BB457-0466-4D36-B899-48074A771D5B.png

4. earnings later this month

need this to get back over $20. Still feel good about it long term but this the one stock That’s been crushing me

Since I am still bagholding this wanted to point some interesting things going on:
1. Today is lockup expiration.
2. shares are near IPO level
3. Unusual option activity
AF7BB457-0466-4D36-B899-48074A771D5B.png

4. earnings later this month

need this to get back over $20. Still feel good about it long term but this the one stock That’s been crushing me
Volume needs to be greater than open interest for that to be any real UOA. I wouldn't be putting any stock in this at all honestly. Stock needs to get over and hold 15.60. Looks decent above there, wouldn't want to be long below.

FTCH making moves off this BABA investment :pimp: JMIA showing lots of strength as well right now. Keep an eye, they'll probably catch an investment from TCEHY or SFTBY.

Back
Top Bottom