OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Volume is surging into AAPL today. Expectations are obviously high, and being down 15% from ATH means there's room to run. They'll beat, but i think everyone's piling in for guidance and expecting huge preorder numbers for the 12 and 12 Max. Is this a bull trap?

Volume is surging into AAPL today. Expectations are obviously high, and being down 15% from ATH means there's room to run. They'll beat, but i think everyone's piling in for guidance and expecting huge preorder numbers for the 12 and 12 Max. Is this a bull trap?

I’m expecting the pre-order numbers to be huge, but too much of a b**** to buy the $115 call :lol: :smh:.

Im too much of a b to add to my shares ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MSFT barely budged yesterday after a huge quarter. I think AAPL mirrors.

Jumping back into FSLY under $70. Yeah, bad news with TikTok and ER but 40+% a drastic overcorrection. Plus johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm alluded to this, I like the Signal Sciences acquisition.

Edit:
My hunch is green in 6 hours to recover some (roughly half?) of Wednesday's massive losses. Then small green Friday, if majority of big tech players report well.
Sold it off at $95, felt good, then felt like **** when it peaked to $130s, and just noticed it's below $70... BUY BUY BUY!

I've been MIA from this thread for a minute. I was getting notifications the other day about the upcoming PINS EC, but slept on it. Today I peeped PINS and was like WTF HAPPEN, lol.

Shoutout to johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm who put me on game earlier the summer

**** when did this happen

That 9am (12pm EST) pump was no joke :lol:.

Side note:

36BA1B6D-850E-416A-A050-4E82E22033FF.jpeg

We start at 9 AM EST, and end at 4:30 PM.

Here's where you can join my live trading day:

Access Link: https://marketmastery2020.com/livestream/
Password: mm2020trading

Opened a NKLA $20 call with 11/13 expiration to hedge my puts during their upcoming earnings (11/9). Still 100% convinced this company will blow up by end of year, but this earnings call might pump them on a short term basis. There's going to be ****ery and empty promises galore.

The longer each human spends on screens, the more ad based user platforms will grow. One netflix announces ads, it's wraps

It just sets up for a crushing next quarter. I just probably will be forced out by then. I'm in straight equity so it is what it is for me.

Amazon and google numbers were ridiculous. Apple got beat up by China otherwise it would’ve been decent. Services was fantastic.

this market is going to probably sell off until after the election. Earnings are being Received to a muted reaction which is good for the long term health of the market

How y’all feel about NIO my boy put me on a while ago it’s been getting some healthy gains this year

I’ve been avoiding this stock for a while because I chalked it up to another Chinese company riding the EV wave, but I have to give them credit as they just produced 5k production cars this month. Might grab a couple shares and see how it plays out after the election.

BAND looks decent over 170
KWEB looks juicy over 74. Exact set up I traded in TCEHY last week. Good tailwinds when Biden wins on Tuesday for China.

Back
Top Bottom