OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Wedbush Securities’ tech analyst, Dan Ives, says demand from China could help Tesla exceed its 500,000 delivery target and sees the stock soaring as much as 56%!

Eventually? We've had constant winners since the bounce after March.
There’s been fire calls in here. PTON, CHWY, vaccine plays, PINS, FSLY, ROKU, LVGO, M, BA, GMHI (LAZR), TSLA, NIO, tons more I’m missing. This year has been amazing and I’m so grateful. Now’s not the time to press your luck, but scale back, wire out if you made a lot of money, and grind toward the future. Easy money has been made, 2021 will be harder so plan accordingly.

There’s been fire calls in here. PTON, CHWY, vaccine plays, PINS, FSLY, ROKU, LVGO, M, BA, GMHI (LAZR), TSLA, NIO, tons more I’m missing. This year has been amazing and I’m so grateful. Now’s not the time to press your luck, but scale back, wire out if you made a lot of money, and grind toward the future. Easy money has been made, 2021 will be harder so plan accordingly.

add SNAP, NET, FVRR to that list

Agreed. The TWLO, FSLY, CRM chart patterns have been predictable too.

The IPOs with pltr, snow, xpev have also gotten my attention and have profitted from it because of the discussions we had here. THANKS NT!!!!!

I'm surprised we do not have as muc spac discussions though.

Agreed. The TWLO, FSLY, CRM chart patterns have been predictable too.

The IPOs with pltr, snow, xpev have also gotten my attention and have profitted from it because of the discussions we had here. THANKS NT!!!!!

I'm surprised we do not have as muc spac discussions though.
SPACs are risky but I’ve been very happy with my experiences. Currently long BTWN, IPOF, HAACU, would trade FEAC, DM, LAZR again. THBR is an intriguing one that I came across today.

Edit: also long LGVW. really like this one's potential.

Edit: Bot 25 shares of CURI. Moonshot.

Moonshot portfolio: CURI, LGVW, BTWN, IPOF, HAACU, FUBO, JMIA, MSTR
Realistic portfolio: ROKU, FSLY, SHOP, PINS, NVDA, NVTA, AAPL, DIS, TWLO, SQ, SNOW, FTCH, NET, NLS, PGNY, SE, TDOC, TGT, Z (just 3 shares, accumulating slowly)

Last edited:
SHOP & SE boyz.
tenor.gif

SPACS getting slaughtered today, good buying opportunities for spacs near nav
One thing people need to realize is these are great reading vehicles now, but they do blow up big time when warrants are redeemed and reality sets in. A lot of these spac’s are trading based on potential 2025 revenues. There’s winners here long term. Just buy as close to NAV as possible, trim the frothy moves, trail, and if you like the company, buy back much lower. LAZR is the prime example. HYLN too. Even DM. FEAC will probably be back to $15 after it’s merger completes. Make money and be smart. If BTWN turns into Tokopedia I’ll be ecstatic and holding that for years. But spacs like that are a minority. You ha to go in all or nothing, or with a trading plan. Don’t be hopeful.

Tutes are slow bleeding spacs.....could be bloodier these next two days.
Lot of weak hands in them thinking this is easy money. Market humbles that mindset. If you’re in a spac that ran 100%+, think carefully about what you own. Is there revenue being generated or is it an 85% CAGR going from 0-100 in the next 5 years? Are institutions like Ark or other reputable funds buying? Who is running the PIPE? Is it someone with a track record you respect? Did you buy in close to NAV or did you chase it over 8% from its buy point? Be smart. There’s a reason I’m only in a few spacs that haven’t exploded yet. LGVW is the one most extended but Ark has bought that one up. BTWN is a little higher than I normally want to buy, but I love the Thiel connection and potential merger. HAACU is run by the guys who ran LVGO. Lots of respect for them. IPOF is run by spac god, hell do right. Know what you own.

I’ve been into spacs but I’m not selling after the merger for a quick flip. Ima hold em for some years and see how it goes.

I’m using spacs as potential lottos.
I think of investing in Spacs like being an accredited investor and investing in companies before they ipo. Downside is we don’t know what company the spac will become but that’s why we have to do research on who’s funding the spac.

Been doing well so far just tailing chamath.
Fvac ($MP) and IPOB have done numbers for me and I haven’t sold any yet. Granted, I don’t invest that much into them because I’m #poor but I look at them like lottos that I’m not touching for a few years.

Was in on $TRNE ($dm now)
Copped $SPCE.

I’m building a position on $inaq, $ipod, $iPoe & $ipof as well.

Back
Top Bottom