OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Are you buying options on MSTR? Damn thing is already at $300 :lol:.
Nah long stock. 2 shares since I’m long btc and want extra exposure.

bought crlbf expecting a breakout through 10.30, started into pdd, want more FUBO

MSFT looos good through 219
Dkng smh. I had calls and took them off for a $75 loss and then it ran 3 bucks. Smh. Bad job there.

As i expected.. Jnug about to go.
Due to dollar being destroyed.. Expect gold/silver/crypto related stock to ham as its seen as a inflationary hedge.

Id go with jnug. Body and mind told me to take the 120c before close but my wallet said no. Lol

I feel obligated to buy a Christmas gift for Jerome Powell this year. Thank you for making me so much money every single day with literally zero effort.

EDIT: I am thinking of getting him a diamond encrusted custom made Rolex: "QE Perpetual" , I think he'd like that.

Last edited:
As i expected.. Jnug about to go.
Due to dollar being destroyed.. Expect gold/silver/crypto related stock to ham as its seen as a inflationary hedge.

Id go with jnug. Body and mind told me to take the 120c before close but my wallet said no. Lol
Jnug hamm damn those 120c was money

Tsking 150c 2-3 wks

Last edited:
FUBO motley fool. I never added any stock to my position. Will eventually. Have a risk reversal on currently in addition to stock.

FUBOOOO i had to start a position after Ophir added his speculations in twitter a couple days ago
Wont lie, the main reason I never added stock was because I'm waiting for a CML Pro pick on it. It's coming.

Main reason I took FUBO, obviously subscriber growth, but the advertising growth. It's at basically 7 mill in revenue and that has an opportunity to explode 10 fold as OTT grows. No one is talking about that.

I nibbled more Z today. 5 shares now. Want to add more but its not giving an entry.
I ditched NLS last night and bot more PDD. working so far.
Wish I had more than 5 shares in IIPR. Timed that buy perfectly.

Fu mfin bo maaaaan. officially doubled up today :pimp:

Btc goin crazy too.

Got a lil bag im tryna throw somewhere. Any suggestions? Thinking airlines? Air canada, american.

Wanted roblox

Fu mfin bo maaaaan. officially doubled up today :pimp:

Btc goin crazy too.

Got a lil bag im tryna throw somewhere. Any suggestions? Thinking airlines? Air canada, american.

Wanted roblox
I bought more NVTA today (trimmed a little CRWD in order to do so). also added very little z but dont like the entry up here.
Think ETSY is primed for a move to $200?
Yes. Made a mistake on that one
Sold out of ETSY around $160 because I wanted cash and flexibility. :smh:
Same, then bought up the dip and traded it for pennies. Let other people influence my perspective on it.
NKE chart looks good. I think itll pop after earnings Friday. Gonna add some shares.
Solid company, has done very well in covid ironically.

I bought more NVTA today (trimmed a little CRWD in order to do so). also added very little z but dont like the entry up here.

Same, then bought up the dip and traded it for pennies. Let other people influence my perspective on it.
Solid company, has done very well in covid ironically.
What are your thoughts on Revolve Group?

What are your thoughts on Revolve Group?
Long FTCH from that sector and that is my top play, but valuation wise it looks ok. it's not really growing as much as I'd invest in. 17% sales growth for next year, I usually pass at numbers like that. Thinking this is catching a sympathy bid from FTCH and SFIX. Seeing room to 38.50 from a supply perspective. 26 was the buy point I would've used so you're nearly 8% extended from it which means I'd be nimble with size. Not the fastest or strongest compounder, but I think there's a decent trade here r/r wise.

SNE closed with a 20% gain. Looking to add cash heavy before the end of the year. If COVID protections end 1/1 I cant imagine there wont be some good opportunities inside and outside the markets.

Same, then bought up the dip and traded it for pennies. Let other people influence my perspective on [ETSY].
Let me influence your perspective a bit - never bet against Becky! ETSY is prime Becky and cant lose. At least not while Becky is locked down. Once COVID is gone, and lockdown restrictions are lifted in high population density areas, then yeah close out. But this user base is only growing. Dont ghost Becky yet.

Back
Top Bottom