OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Those are great stocks ^. I'm iffy on LMND at the valuation, but I get it. FVRR is the one I always think I should buy but never do.

With TDOC the virtual health is just the front door to their potential. Remote monitoring + personalized medicine will change healthcare forever and they're at the forefront of that revolution because of the Livongo acquisition.

I’m low key not even upset with RH (I think other platforms are going to follow )

because I’ve seen plenty of time where someone would scroll all the way to the top/bottom of a option chain and buy it and then wonder why it expired worthless with a few days
And RH gets the blame

But let these folks do what they want with their money if they want to buy that **** for $500 let Em

Is TDOC value at its current price?

Way more. I’m in healthcare and telemedicine is here to stay. Plenty of my doctor friends love it. Saves them so much time and you can increase the amount of appointments you have daily. Not only that, but the ability to manage chronic diseases without an actual physical appointment is useful in some cases. I don’t know a healthcare professional who‘s against it yet.

I know we have been a bit light with the commentary in here, but I hope this narrative takes hold. There are a lot of people about to lose a lot of money. I am not even going to front, I am watching my small speculative slice drop by the thousands right now. I don't need the money. It's all play. But some people put their livelihoods into a free-market one day and then big bad rich white guys pulled the rug. You can't do that.

Those are great stocks ^. I'm iffy on LMND at the valuation, but I get it. FVRR is the one I always think I should buy but never do.

With TDOC the virtual health is just the front door to their potential. Remote monitoring + personalized medicine will change healthcare forever and they're at the forefront of that revolution because of the Livongo acquisition.

Loaded up on fivr last week for a long term play. Could kick myself for selling my LMND. Going to enter tdoc this week or next

61B167CD-8FE6-473C-87BD-16FEA41120B1.gif

aight looks like imma ride that tdoc train too, looks promising for the long term

Way more. I’m in healthcare and telemedicine is here to stay. Plenty of my doctor friends love it. Saves them so much time and you can increase the amount of appointments you have daily. Not only that, but the ability to manage chronic diseases without an actual physical appointment is useful in some cases. I don’t know a healthcare professional who‘s against it yet.

Do you guys actually use Teladoc or one of the other telehealth companies?

Back
Top Bottom