OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

At this point, people are aware of the risks so no point in reminding people. Still have a good chunk of GME from the summer and have heard many things the last 2-3 months when it hit $20, $50, $100, and here we are.

I do think this will not bode well for any future Robinhood IPO, it's gonna leave a bad taste on their Gen Z and Millennial base for a bit

one Twitter user brought up a good point. Are Robinhooders tipping the scale? Maybe this is for their benefit. Then again, someone shot it up $50 instantly. Big money at play here. Not some of these $1-7k Robin Hood accounts.
They were the first to get the credit, and first to get cut off. That’s the media for ya.
Back to the first point, I know like a dozen people who have asked me about game stop today alone. I can see the protection element at play. But then look at who owns Robinhood. Yet even with order flow info, citadel couldn’t tip the scales.

Rich folk mad because normal people used the same trick they do daily.

let’s not forget that exactly a year ago today they were all using the inside Covid information to buy and sell with while everyone else sat and waited. We’re in this mess in part due to rich wanting to make a profit off of Covid. **** them

Last edited:
Rich folk made because normal people used the same trick they do daily.

let’s not forget that exactly a year ago today they were all using the inside Covid information to buy and sell with while everyone else sat and waited. We’re in this mess in part due to rich wanting to make a profit off of Covid. **** them
That was politicians. Wall Street got destroyed and had to be bailed out. Semantics, but nonetheless.

Filled my TDOC bid at 265. Trying to get more HAACU but can't place an order.

That was politicians. Wall Street got destroyed and had to be bailed out. Semantics, but nonetheless.

Filled my TDOC bid at 265. Trying to get more HAACU but can't place an order.
Those politicians have a hand in the market. The damn owners wife bought a seat. Yes a large portion took a hit but the info they had knew exactly what to buy and sell. All perfectly timed as well

Yea it’s a wrap for robinhood for me
Prob noob question but I thought If I placed an order before the market opened it would do it right as the market opened?
Are other brokers like that? Or is there always a delay?

I have vanguard for my mutual funds but that platform is too old I feel

I gotta catch up in here but I’m about to download fidelity and td Ameritrade and see what I like better. Any others recommended?

Back
Top Bottom