OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

If you're a risk taker invest in SEARS stock! I also want to get into trading futures, does anybody in here do that?

Last edited:
Sears? What I should your reasoning?

Relatively unpopular large companies have more resources to carry them through adversity, meanwhile the market is more likely to respond with resanoable speed to any improvements shown from them.

I would only invest In Sears right now if you believe that their company can win people over from online shopping! Other than that, they seem to be losing at the moment.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryceh...g-and-one-of-them-is-getting-it/#6bb208c76ea8

Last edited:
Via Marketwatch,
Tesla TSLA, +7.27% stock rose 7.3% to close at a record $298.52. The shares traded as high as $299, establishing a new intraday record as well.
The surge came after Tesla on Sunday reported preliminary first-quarter deliveries that came in on the higher end of analysts’ expectations, which the market took as a sign the company is on track to launch the Model 3, the company’s mass-market sedan, later this year as expected.

TSLA burned past NFLX in my portfolio today. If TSLA breaks 300 tomorrow I'm excited to see how high it runs into earnings 8)

Early, but $303 :nerd: and >GM. Is this the year where TSLA finally transcends the "car" company moniker and is realized as something more?

Last edited:
TSLA, AMZN and finally AAPL got me looking right.

NKE dragging but I'm still gonna hold long-term.

Traded options for the first time yesterday. Sold my call 12 minutes later for a nice ~20% profit

Crazy.
Can't even imagine how many people are just making bank for amazon calls..

Early, but $303 :nerd: and >GM. Is this the year where TSLA finally transcends the "car" company moniker and is realized as something more?

Tesla is crazy to me there EPS level of debt and bottom line has all the makings of a catastrophe if you look strictly at there books

but somehow they keep pushing and its scary to think that they still havent peaked yet or come close to it with you see Tesla all through California but the south and midwest not so much a whole market still there for them to penetrate not to forget abroad as well :x

Fed slapped down any gains today with those minutes :smh:

Tesla is crazy to me there EPS level of debt and bottom line has all the makings of a catastrophe if you look strictly at there books

but somehow they keep pushing and its scary to think that they still havent peaked yet or come close to it with you see Tesla all through California but the south and midwest not so much a whole market still there for them to penetrate not to forget abroad as well :x
Could say that about a lot of growth companies. The 2nd paragraph is where the value is though, TSLA is just breaking out of their niche EV designation and into a household name with the Model 3. Between that and their diversification into complimentary products, and the markets they haven't even touched yet, the books could look like Twitter and still get attention.

I have had a gain of $300 the past two days thanks to my REITs
Can't wait to rack up the dividends on April

purple sneaks purple sneaks you could use robinhood if you don't want to incur trading fees

but i think the main advice from everyone in this thread is to put in a good amount of cash in your account before you start investing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom