OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Wasn't planning on funding my account and doing some actual trading 'til next year, but seeing all this action is making me antsy...:lol:

I don't want these sales to pass me by while I stand on the sidelines with my practice account...:lol:

Edit:

View media item 1684952

In for a record pullback.

View media item 1684965

Last edited:
Stay on the sidelines lil longer and learn how to play both sides of the market if you haven't already. Learn how to hedge as well. Things can get really volatile here.

Jesus the /ES is down 52 points. Last checked hours ago it was around 1950. If we get a push on the open I'm gonna be watching for a potential fade. If it washes out, I'll wait for a higher low.

This 1900 level looks important if we can hold it.

Last edited:
:lol: Yeah this is not good. I'm riding it out though and will try and cop some more AMZN is the price is right.

Not much that I want to let go of right now but might try and reduce a couple positions to free up a little dough.

days like today makes me realize i need the ability to trade common. missed out on nice set ups because of the options markets not being open/kardashian wide.

JRS wHat do you mean by price action bro?
Don't read the graphs but read the price action?

Any examples for a rook like me? :wow:

experience. really all it comes down to. learning the patterns and how stocks trade.

are they making lower highs, higher lows, basing and holding a certain number, rejecting a certain number, etc.

Last edited:
I have one FB 82.50 put. Only 234 of risk so screw it I might leave that on all day unless this breaks the highs.

Edit stopped out. Looks it's gonna hold on for now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom