OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Tom Barrack gives up his fight for CMBS assistance
"We’re fighting politics," Colony Capital founder and Chairman Tom Barrack tells Bloomberg. "In an election year, nobody wants to be viewed as bailing out over-leveraged industries - even if that’s not what is happening."

Barrack made news a couple of weeks ago, warning of the coming epic collapse in the market for commercial property loans, and asked for a suspension of "mark-to-market" rules, mortgage forbearance, and a margin call holiday, among other items

He's still expecting collapse and that events may force the Fed's hand at some point, but he concedes that the government has no political appetite to get out in front of this.

Such bull**** this fake market. Just buy every dip and deal with your account being cut in half one day. That’s clearly what the country wants.

Complete BS, fake garbage.

Still confident second leg down is imminent, but if we really rocket from here and never look back.... any illusion anyone had that this market wasn't 100% fake is gone.

Do yall be really understanding what y'all be saying to each other in here? I'ma newby and My Rosetta Stone can't keep up at all

Oh thank baby Jesus. I gotta go back and look at those two crashes and do the math on how long it took to bottom out from the death crosses to figure out options expirations. All the degens were thinking April and May but I have a feeling it’ll be September and October that are the bloodiest.

Back
Top Bottom