OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

*BERNANKE: U.S. FISCAL POLICY RESPONSE HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD
*BERNANKE: FED ACTING AS DOLLAR LENDER OF LAST RESORT TO WORLD
*BERNANKE: SUSPECT THERE MAY BE MORE FISCAL HELP COMING
FORMER FED CHAIR BERNANKE SAYS WE MAY SEE A CRISIS IN EMERGING MARKETS AND A GLOBAL RECESSION - BLOOMBERG
"subprime is contained"

Last edited:
158629050521838.jpg

My thinking...

Next jobless number coming Thursday, also expected to be another MASSIVE loss (6-10 million). Earnings season starting soon, banks report next week. With interest rates at zero and news like mortgage forbearance applications up 2000%+ I can't imagine anything but a total disaster for them, which sets us up perfectly for the rest of the earnings/guidance disappointments to come in, capped off by technology at the end. I saw another report today that consumer debt hit new record highs in February, completely blew away expectations.. just before the crisis. That means millions of Americans have more debt than ever just as they are losing their jobs and have yet to see any of that promised stimulus money.

Next jobless number coming Thursday, also expected to be another MASSIVE loss (6-10 million). Earnings season starting soon, banks report next week. With interest rates at zero and news like mortgage forbearance applications up 2000%+ I can't imagine anything but a total disaster for them, which sets us up perfectly for the rest of the earnings/guidance disappointments to come in, capped off by technology at the end. I saw another report today that consumer debt hit new record highs in February, completely blew away expectations.. just before the crisis. That means millions of Americans have more debt than ever just as they are losing their jobs and have yet to see any of that promised stimulus money.

But all that's PRICED IN :lol: :smh:

So to the :emoji_crescent_moon: by Thursday close? Got it!

(Bloomberg) Billionaire Nelson Peltz’s Trian Partners saw its portfolio of investments decline by more than -16% in March as the coronavirus pandemic took hold and market sell-off accelerated.

Yeah I figured June all along. God willing.

That's being optimistic. Because there has not been a national shut down, each area is going to have separate curves and reinfections. There must be a change in policies right now now if they want that to happen. Otherwise, we are looking at maybe August-September.

That's being optimistic. Because there has not been a national shut down, each area is going to have separate curves and reinfections. There must be a change in policies right now now if they want that to happen. Otherwise, we are looking at maybe August-September.

I agree, this is going to go on past June

I was about to say unless there's a vaccine but even then, this is a world pandemic its going to be a while

Back
Top Bottom