OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

*Just a Hoax Flu

ISM non-manufacturing PMI for April 41.8 versus 37.9 estimate

US Markit Services PMI Apr F: 26.7 (est 27.0; prev 27.0)
Markit Composite PMI Apr F: 27.0 (prev 27.4)

Last edited:
anyone follow will Meade on Twitter? Sometimes he posts some good trades. Other times.....not so great. Ahhaha.
I started following him just to see more options flow data without having to pay for flow algo lol

Added a little crwd which was too early of an add most likely but I wanted to have a little more in case of a breakout over 75 and grabbed another share of twlo to boost exposure ahead of earnings in case of a breakaway power gap up.

85% of sbux’s are opening in the us this week. Bleh.

I started following him just to see more options flow data without having to pay for flow algo lol

Added a little crwd which was too early of an add most likely but I wanted to have a little more in case of a breakout over 75 and grabbed another share of twlo to boost exposure ahead of earnings in case of a breakaway power gap up.

85% of sbux’s are opening in the us this week. Bleh.

that SBUX news was clutch though because it traded like complete trash yesterday just to go up in the after hours

Anybody is trading on VIX’s volatility?

Wanted to buy at $30, then it jumped to $40. Back down to $32.

Looking at the indicators coming out this week, i’m tempted to buy for a potential nice short-term gain.

Looking at the indicators coming out this week, i’m tempted to buy for a potential nice short-term gain.

you betting on it going up or down? I read somewhere that someone bought an obscene amount of calls at $80

NVM here it is

you betting on it going up or down? I read somewhere that someone bought an obscene amount of calls at $80

At $30 last week i would’ve bet on it going up. But i didn’t pull he trigger.

Now if it drops a bit more, i think it would be an interesting buy for short-term gains.

anyone expecting PINS to jump a little more after hours for earnings call
Fb and snap had good earnings, pins should carry the trend since their mode is better than snaps and usage has increased. I’ve taken 23% of my position off just to lock in some gains and move capital elsewhere into other stocks I liked but I will be adding on any weakness. And won’t be selling anything else any time soon.

Anyone in here slowly increasing their holdings of Bitcoin ahead of the next halvening in a couple weeks?

I like risk but even that is too risky for me. We could stay in a range of up 1%, down 1% for the next 3 weeks and see the VIX go a lot lower.

The way the market shrugs off bad news, I find it hard to think of a catalyst for more volatility. Anytime bad news comes out, the Fed adds over $2 trillion in liquidity.

It really does feel like FED is going to print/spend it's way out of this at this point. They can do it so they will do it.

what happens down the road who knows but we know what would happen if they don't.

It really does feel like FED is going to print/spend it's way out of this at this point. They can do it so they will do it.

what happens down the road who knows but we know what would happen if they don't.

Yep, it is like the companies are junkies and instead of letting them go through a painful withdrawal, the Fed gives them more crack. We don't know when the overdose will happen but there are only so many times that the Fed can pull out the defibrillator and bring these zombie corporations back to life.

PINS misses earnings but revenues beat. Getting clobbered. Hope it comes down to $16 to add back some.
DIS. Monster miss but revenue beat. Decent numbers w Disney plus and ESPN plus.

added a lil pins back around the 19 level

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom