OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

True. Down day with draft kings got me panicking.
You mentioned wanting to sell it the other day if I’m correct when it was around 42, what happened to your original plan there? What was your plan when you first bought it? Quick flip, or a 1-5 year hold? You need to have a defined plan at the time of purchase about how long you would hold, where you would exit, where do you think it can go. Don’t jump into a trade without ever having thought about those questions and stick to your I ital plan unless new info arises that changes your fundamental outlook. **** ain’t easy and you’re in the emotional stage right now, have perspective and follow your plan.

That's the Cameo app where you can pay "celebrities" to shout out stuff. I haven't been on wsb in a while, but when I looked the other day I saw a few of them so I guess it's the funny thing to do.

Think I saw a Holly Madison one, and a Chris Hanson :lol:

I had to get off WSB. The memes are funny, but those ****posts and YOLO's really **** with you. There's only so much stupidity you can read before it subconsciously steeps into your mind.

Besides those ****s told me it would stupid to buy puts in BA in December for March and said I was an idiot for saying to buy calls in SPY in April. Like an idiot I listened. **** those ****s living in their basement while their wives get ****ed by her boyfriends.

I had to get off WSB. The memes are funny, but those ****posts and YOLO's really **** with you. There's only so much stupidity you can read before it subconsciously steeps into your mind.

Besides those ****s told me it would stupid to buy puts in BA in December for March and said I was an idiot for saying to buy calls in SPY in April. Like an idiot I listened. **** those ****s living in their basement while their wives get ****ed by her boyfriends.
The theory is true: always inverse those ******s.

WSB used to be gold as recently as a few years ago, although one of the best DD I ever got was when some kid was calling all the cruise lines back in March and every single room was "booked" for every cruise. I loaded up on puts along w/ hundreds of others, legit not even a full hour later the announced cancellations publicly and we all crushed. Too much "bear vs bull" **** now though, no desire to listen to people trading bias instead of price but I still lurk for the memes.

Are people realizing that perhaps the Fed telling banks that they cannot buyback shares and restricting dividend payments to prevent another financial crisis is not bullish.

Back
Top Bottom