OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Good read. I’ve got some exposure in a mutual fund and you really can’t beat the safety and growth potential. You won’t get killer returns, but your risk is a lot lower with a dividend.

Good read. I’ve got some exposure in a mutual fund and you really can’t beat the safety and growth potential. You won’t get killer returns, but your risk is a lot lower with a dividend.

$MSFT is my "bank"

FAANGMAN > FAANG

MSFT, AMD & NVDA are straight up killers too

Jensen Huang & Lisa Su are S tier CEO's

FED POSTS DETAILS OF COMPANIES COMPRISING BROAD MARKET INDEX FOR CORPORATE BOND PURCHASES IN THE SECONDARY MARKET

FED BOND INDEX INCLUDES 794 COMPANIES

AS OF JUNE 18, FED HELD INDIVIDUAL BONDS FROM 118 COMPANIES - FED DATA

CHESAPEAKE ENERGY FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 PROTECTION IN TEXAS

*Greater chance now to hit triple digits...Bizarro World

It is mind boggling that people are still defending them. People want to believe so bad. Great examples of why you shouldn’t hold penny stocks. Too many people got caught holding the bag and can’t own it.
So many amazing companies with life changing revenue growth that you can own, but no one wants to actually learn how to spot them and instead wants the get rich quick meme stocks. Imagine being in fsly at the March lows long A 1,000 or 10,000 shares.

So many amazing companies with life changing revenue growth that you can own, but no one wants to actually learn how to spot them and instead wants the get rich quick meme stocks. Imagine being in fsly at the March lows long A 1,000 or 10,000 shares.

$FSLY....or as Portnoy says "FisssLy" is his favorite play of the moment

If one had like $10-40K cash right now, would you suggest getting into the market now?

Or would you guys rather sit on it for a few months? Not because you're necessarily waiting for a crash but just because of these strange times we are going through

I know it's best not to try to time the market, but this period is filled with so much uncertainty like we've never seen before. Just wanted to get some thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom