OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Late to the game. Look at other stocks tied to reopening. I might take a flyer on NCLH.
Agreed. Reopening stocks that haven’t exploded yet are the move. GOGO is a sleeper play as a lotto. I’m looking to get long against 10.18. Also payments companies that will benefit from businesses opening: LSPD STNE FOUR MELI. Maybe even retailers with clean balance sheets or something like SPG. Airline plays that aren’t airlines like BA, RTX. REITS that could benefit from cheap real estate? IIPR as a weed play. Penn as a sports betting and reopening play. You don’t want to be buying up something that’s already at pre covid highs if you’re looking to play the vaccine. At that point just buy the best companies period.

The IPOs been moving like crazy out the gate to bad no options are available on them

And when TSLA gets added to the SPY that daily chart is going to move more irrational than ever

I’m staying further away from it than ever

Late to the game. Look at other stocks tied to reopening. I might take a flyer on NCLH.

How lateI just put a rack on pfizer and 2 on moderna.

Did I play myself this morning ??? 🥺

is there a way to renig lmaoooo

all insightful information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

How lateI just put a rack on pfizer and 2 on moderna.

Did I play myself this morning ??? 🥺

is there a way to renig lmaoooo

all insightful information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥
I mean you'll get dividends and stable performance from PFE. MRNA not sure. Dont dump all your money into 2 stocks tho. I cant say what to do with your PFE or MRNA holdings right now, but the vaccine makers are already priced in, unless some wild news comes out that makes one substantially undervalued at that point.

Like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said, look into stocks that will benefit from reopening.

I really need to sit down and learn this game and create a process before throwing any real amount of money at something. This game w three ways to win: trading based on technicals, investing based on an understanding of fundamentals, mixing the two together and taking advantage of opportunities. If you can’t spot when you should be buying a stock on a chart or you can’t figure out why you should be owning a stock for the long term, you have no edge, you’re going to get lucky or get rekt. Probably both. This is an amazing market but realize you’re late and this will humble you soon. There’s a reason I went from being 150% long since May to 104% long now, stocks have quadrupled already, opportunities are dwindling. You need to now more than ever find quality set ups in quality companies. You had all year to play the vaccine game. You had all year to play growth tech, now you have to find what makes sense. Either go with the best fundamentals and manage your risk accordingly, or find a balance of growth tech and reopening plays to capture the next wave. Don’t be a fool, don’t be throwing all your money at anything and thinking it’ll keep going up because it’s already gone up 500% this year. Be smart. Learn. Create an edge.

So we're not on the ABNB train?
at an 80-100 billion dollar market cap, ABNB needs to have growth upwards of 75-100% and positive free cash flow and earnings trending in the right direction. It offers none of those right now and you have no edge. If you want to own it because it’s a name brand that could become a legacy company with the right management moves, go small and leave room to add and dca over time as the fundamentals turn in your favor.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you are much nicer than I am - I literally have posted over 10x on why not to be a buyer of them
I wanted to own this one a lot honestly but it’s not cutting it at all up here. Was very disappointed after looking into it and reading your posts.

Revenue Growth over 50%, acceleration in the EPS front, FCF heading towards positivity and Gross Margins around 50%+ is what you need to be focusing on in order to hit those home runs.

long TWLO (trimmed half tho), NET, CRWD, SNOW (trimmed half smh) and SHOP.

Realistically, how much higher can DIS run? They have 88m Disney+ subscribers, while Netflix has 195m. With DIS as a company having a 280bn market cap and NFLX at 220, if Disney catches NFLX subscriber count in a couple years the mkt cap of Disney would have to double, right? Assuming they don't **** everything up and NFLX isnt too overvalued? Disney a good buy even at ATHs?

I don’t think it’s possible for Disney subscriber count to match Netflix. They would have to do some serious innovation and offer way more than what they do now.

Can someone explain to be why CMG is priced so high.

10 Star Wars shows, movies, and endless Marvel content wont do it? :lol: They're basically daring people to ignore pop culture as a whole if they dont subscribe.

Back
Top Bottom