OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Looking back at my history, I sold my 5 shares at 11.83. Plug was plugged. It wasn't doing **** for months, so I let it go. Now look at this **** wjoitaepjaofjawpofjaw[fjw[afjw[aep
Back in my early RH rookie days...
Screenshot_20210120-162427_Robinhood.jpg

Sold half of my nvta position in order to keep perspective. Ophir cited cash burn issues that will be welcomed and encouraged from their top shareholders, cough ark, and that could become a problem during a liquidity crisis. So in order for me to focus on the position and not worry I need to size down.
Edit: they just did an offering. Awesome move. May buy back what I sold on dips.

Last edited:
What is the most that you could've lost if it went the other way?

As of right now about 98% loss
They were probably $700 a piece
Better off just folding especially if they expired this week I don’t see it just going back to $500 in two trading days then you have to hit your break even on the options as well

Man, 15 500 contracts sold at their high of $82.88 would have been 124K...

I wish I could invest like that but I think the 500 dollar calls were going for 1.4K a piece prior to closing I think.
I would have done it on a 100K account I’m not even going to lie 25% of that account would have been no problem for me it’s a gamble
Yes
But at least I would have had the other 75% to use for actually charted moves
I think people **** up (including myself earlier)
Is when they go all in

Should I invest more money into NNMD?
Im holding tight at my position of 2500 shares right now. All but about 250 of those purchased under $7. I do think it will hit $13-$15 range at least by the end of March. So i still think its a buy if you have room in your portfolio, im just choosing to build other positions

hope yall boys got in on NNDM when i started posting about it

Back in my early RH rookie days...
Screenshot_20210120-162427_Robinhood.jpg
Ouch. I hate looking back. I had cleanspark and uavs small positions in June of 2020 on RH. They had too many glitchy down days so I exited all positions and closed my account. I guess I could've left them there. $1.50-2.50 dca on both. Uavs was all hype and it's continuing to pop. This market doesn't totally make sense.

Anyone in on GOEV? Don’t recall seeing any posts on it.

Interesting speculation from this guy that apple who may be working with Kia on their car will also include canoo in the design/process.

I thought my anxiety about these companies being overvalued was bad last year. 2021 is a whole new breed. We are just sweeping up future year after future year of earnings. Which have significantly lower present values by the way. I don't know if I can keep this up.

Anyone in on GOEV? Don’t recall seeing any posts on it.

Interesting speculation from this guy that apple who may be working with Kia on their car will also include canoo in the design/process.

Lol, I just posted about it last page......

You've been hopscotching with that and TDOC. What's up with that?
Didn’t have enough cash free in either account to get the size I wanted in TDOC so I had to sell out of GDRX in my Schwab acct and then buy it in my TOS account. I wanted TDOC to be my 5th largest position where as GDRX is about 3x smaller of an allocation. Like both companies a lot, just one much much more.

nvta should have about 800 mill in cash now thanks to the offering. Really changes my perspective on the stock back to where it was before I read the comments from the ceo about his top 60% shareholders not caring about cash burn. May end up buying more on a dip, we’ll see. All depends on what’s out there at the time. Still keeping cash in both accounts to be somewhat flexible.

keeping cash and keeping positions on the smaller end when their risks make you u comfortable let’s you keep perspective and sleep well at night. Don’t need to be a gunslinger, just need to be consistently compounding and creating wealth through time.

Back
Top Bottom