OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

JMIA looks strong here so far. Let's see if we can get a good follow through day in tech.

SE earnings were solid, tuck that one away and check it in a decade.

ROKU offering is good and smart, gives them some cash for the Nielsen deal. Hopefully it sells off.

Couple of tweaks today: Sold my $CURI shares and instead bought a risk reversal. August 15-25 call spread, selling the 15-10 put spread for .60. $TDOC bought the Jan 22 280-300 call spread, sold the 200-195 put spread for 2.50.

This increases my r/r in CURI, obviously increases risk in theory, and gives me more exposure in TDOC.

Main goal was to create some cash while staying long and getting longer.

Honestly, $30 is the most I'd pay for Lucid. I'd prefer 25 or less. But if you start into it with a starter and gauge it's performance, it could work. Cult following. Hasn't had it's bounce yet. Jony Ive is associated so all you need is one Apple Car rumor to spike it.

So what we doing today? Market feels shakey. I watched the volume on individual names yesterday across the board and it was noticeably low. Good breakouts, low volume. I cant call it.

But man I'm starting to get good at calling bottoms. Unfortunately it's my stop losses and not my entries smh. Drives me crazy every time.

CCIV starting into this slowly by selling the Jan 23 20-15 put spread for 3.60. Very small position on this (sold 3 put spreads). Will be looking to enter into some stock at some point.

Student loan debt making me put a few months pause on going in as hard as I want to on some stuff.
(I’m doing pretty well with my positions too).

Somebody cue the McNulty gif.

Thought the markets had gotten a foot hold to climb more today. Nope. So far SQ and GME only things looking good for me.

Thought the markets had gotten a foot hold to climb more today. Nope. So far SQ and GME only things looking good for me.

Yup, sq bouncing off nicely from its bottom channel. It should reach $270ish by April. Good time to buy some May calls for this. Easy $$$.

Screenshot_20210302-133411_Robinhood.jpg

Thank u $RKT :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom