OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

FA1F1EA3-A2EF-4E89-838D-0BD67A2F5D61.jpeg

The index will always win at some point. For those who don't live this stuff, it really is the best option possible can't say it enough times. Everyone's an alpha generating genius until they're not.
How many are you in on? Or you just dump into 1?
I’m thinking about shaving to just 2.

How many are you in on? Or you just dump into 1?
I’m thinking about shaving to just 2.
I'm in three

S&P 500
S&P 500 Growth
Russell 2000

But imo the first and the third are good enough on their own. If you wanted to include some International I would do MSCI EAFE, but I fully expect the trend of US out performance to Non-US to continue

Damn. I messed around too much with my RH accounts since is so easy to use and now I have most of my money in there and its doing well:lol:

going to try and transfer to my Fidelity.

I’m down to my core size in ROKU with a 155 avg. not selling it under 1,000 since it’s basically a free position for me between profit taking and cost avg. if you’re willing to zoom out and invest long term, anything under 350 is a buy. If you’re looking for a trade, reclaim over 342 is bullish.

The amount of cargo theft per year is valued at $30B/year
Supply chain is of paramount importance

cologuard (at home colon cancer testing) is an $exas product .. thinking about a position

PT's at $145 (Stifel), $127 (Baird), $160 (GS)

$105 now

Carbon capture just mentioned on CNBC as 120b market cei has a cap of 175m way undervalued I’m telling y’all get in now we are early

Back
Top Bottom