OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Someone convince me that NVDA is not a pandemic stock.

This was a year ago… come on, man :lol:.

Someone school me on NVDA. Is this really a $500 stock?
Yes, they have the best GPUs right now and are making all the right moves. Like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm mentioned, they’re in the autonomous driving sector and have partnerships with Audi (Volkswagen), Mercedes, Toyota, Volvo, and BMW. They’re also in the AI sector and using it to help USPS with their efficiency issues and using it to help cities become more efficient with things ranging from disaster response to traffic. They bought Mellanox to boost their data centers. Still big in the gaming sector (were used in Nintendo Switch). For whatever reason, AMD is the “darling” of the sector, but they can’t hold a candle to what NVDA is doing. And Intel is falling off hard right now.

CAR down to $298. Anyone who bought yesterday is a huge loser (except If you bought puts)

An Activision $70 11/5 put yesterday at close was 0.39. It's up a couple hundred bucks.

Zillow is currently at a one year low now. Not quite at their 2 year low. Their big pandemic push from $36 to $198 is correcting itself.

Sheesh. Zillow getting crushed
iBuying was a complete failure for them. I never loved that idea, it's just too asset heavy and carries too much risk when rates go up. To me, this is a big red flag for what real estate may look like in the next couple of years as rates go up. They are definitely being preemptive here.

iBuying was a complete failure for them. I never loved that idea, it's just too asset heavy and carries too much risk when rates go up. To me, this is a big red flag for what real estate may look like in the next couple of years as rates go up. They are definitely being preemptive here.
People keep saying this but idk man. I have a 7 year hold period on my house anyways so whatever.

I question everything that only goes up.

Just added another 40 shares of PINS. Huge gamble, might be my last trade with them if things go sour after earnings. If rumors of MSFT and PYPL were somewhat true and their offers were $70 per share, that means that’s how much PINS should be atleast valued at.

GLBE entry at $74 was so trash. I have to find better price entries

U been churning with consitency

I’ve trimmed my roku position. Throughout the past few months so the shares in holding are free and Idc what happens unless this becomes a trend or i find better opportunity elsewhere.

a $400M + exited founder (who didn't go to college) told me that the best returns are achieved through single investor private equity

a $400M + exited founder (who didn't go to college) told me that the best returns are achieved through single investor private equity
Always been true. Private markets > public markets. Problem is the ability to access them or lack thereof. But if you can go private and can handle the illiquidty risk you definitely should.

B529A5DC-BCE5-431C-8BE7-4E6CAD541112.jpeg

Say the line johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm . You own garbage and this is what you get.

Always been true. Private markets > public markets. Problem is the ability to access them or lack thereof. But if you can go private and can handle the illiquidty risk you definitely should.

honestly I think single investor private equity on a 20 year hold is the move

Back
Top Bottom