OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

$psfe finally reversing.....thankful for this 8 month downtrend, stacked a ton more shares then planned. Selling weekly calls gonna be a niceee income

RBLX

0a94deae0334484d4a5d19e63f793720.jpg

:rofl: ****ing idiot. I'll add to my UPST position today if we see it below $240 this afternoon. I'm in at $125 right now.

For those with experience trading NVDA, is it a hold through earnings or is it one of those you dump before their earnings report?

For those with experience trading NVDA, is it a hold through earnings or is it one of those you dump before their earnings report?

Trading nvda sounds really dumb to me… yeah maybe could time it right but look at the chart all it does is go up. Nvda is like tsla and se, it goes one direction

Trading nvda sounds really dumb to me… yeah maybe could time it right but look at the chart all it does is go up. Nvda is like tsla and se, it goes one direction

I wasn't clear--my apologies--so let me clarify a bit.

I have Nov 19 calls for NVDA. Not familiar with how it historically moves going into earnings, so I'm not sure if I should hold until expiry or dump before they report on Wednesday.

To your point though, I do own shares of NVDA that I'm not selling any time soon.

I wasn't clear--my apologies--so let me clarify a bit.

I have Nov 19 calls for NVDA. Not familiar with how it historically moves going into earnings, so I'm not sure if I should hold until expiry or dump before they report on Wednesday.

To your point though, I do own shares of NVDA that I'm not selling any time soon.

U should have a target sell and/or stop limit. a strategy. Follow that

Back
Top Bottom