OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Even a non match should be worth at a minimum 10% if you do a pre tax 401k to lessen your tax burden. But with rising taxes, it’s a tough field to play such small percentages.

4% match on my total comp but in 2023 going up to 6%. 2021 I did a Roth 401k but this year will have way more expenses to cover so going back to traditional so I have more free cash flow

Nice - I moved mine up to 7% for my team in 2022 - everyone looks at everything as TC nowadays so nice perk

Portfolio getting slaughtered today :smh: Was hoping yesterday was a trend breaker for growth stocks. Cant wait for the rotation to swing back into growth. Whenever that happens.

Srs question. I know this Cramer dude is a media clown, but has anyone ever followed all his picks and post their gains/losses?

Srs question. I know this Cramer dude is a media clown, but has anyone ever followed all his picks and post their gains/losses?

most of his picks on tv are just a small part of his overall portfolio strategy (which you have to pay to get access to, I think). don't take everything he says on tv for granted would be my advice

Back
Top Bottom