OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

How much of those one day returns are based on Cramer’s influence? There was an article I read that mentioned the Motley Fool effect where their picks made notable short-term jumps as soon as they named it.

How much of those one day returns are based on Cramer’s influence? There was an article I read that mentioned the Motley Fool effect where their picks made notable short-term jumps as soon as they named it.

Yea and his show is on after the close so you'd have to buy on a gap up in the morning. Now if you had the picks early...... but of course thats always been the game with public recommendations

What I have spent the start of the year doing is:
  • Reading through various firms 2022 Market and Economic Outlooks
  • Looking at various Metaverse baskets to try and cherry-pick out the names that are heavily weighted across them
I have truly slept on the Metaverse, my lens was very narrow, I was only thinking about it in terms of social media and society's obsession with leisure. there are real practical use cases for it. Going to lean heavily into some of these names.

The real applications like doctor meetings office meetings architecture construction design are all huge.

What I have spent the start of the year doing is:
  • Reading through various firms 2022 Market and Economic Outlooks
  • Looking at various Metaverse baskets to try and cherry-pick out the names that are heavily weighted across them
I have truly slept on the Metaverse, my lens was very narrow, I was only thinking about it in terms of social media and society's obsession with leisure. there are real practical use cases for it. Going to lean heavily into some of these names.

The real applications like doctor meetings office meetings architecture construction design are all huge.

Almost all people are sleeping on Web 3.0 all up - adoption is <0.5% of US population

Almost all people are sleeping on Web 3.0 all up - adoption is <0.5% of US population
Agreed, I used to be in this camp. I should hopefully have my margin paid off by end of February and can start legging into the market once again.

bruh, they are gonna make so much money if this is their demographic :lol:

sidetalk-sidetalknyc.gif

Yall Optimistic about this Apple Car? Depending on price point, might be a hot item in college campuses. Apple is usually late to the party, curious to see how this turns out.

Yall Optimistic about this Apple Car? Depending on price point, might be a hot item in college campuses. Apple is usually late to the party, curious to see how this turns out.
Very.

But I might sell my shares before then when it's time to buy some real estate.

Gonna take them forever. They are really behind the curve when it comes to EV, but the brand loyalty and ecosystem is a beast. It'll be very interesting.

More curious on their glasses, healthcare, and what path they take it into the crypto space.

Back
Top Bottom