OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Unless that bad boy hits those multipliers and you are set for life.

yeah depends on the company. tech "cuffs" are very nice and not truly handcuffs with in the tech world since companies will pay you for your unvested shares if you jump ship :pimp:

My cousin has been working at UPS since 18. From driver to aerospace engineer. On pace to retire by 40.

Another friend of mine retired at 35 by working at a medical device company. Def possible if it’s the right company.

I haven't looked for a job in almost a decade. About to tune up the resume and see what I could at least get a look at though.

Prolly done several hundred apps & several thousand cold emails and still no internship

I'm honest & tell recruiters I want to found my own business -- while they're looking for the next desk jockey

Prolly done several hundred apps & several thousand cold emails and still no internship

I'm honest & tell recruiters I want to found my own business -- while they're looking for the next desk jockey

Gotta work that network angle

If you are already in tech the head hunters are like sharks right now

If you want the job then stop being so open. Companies aren't going to hire you based on your aspirations that don't involve them. Focus on why you are a good fit for the position and how you plan to grow within the company.

Learned my lesson early about sharing my larger aspirations. I've been taken out of consideration because companies worried the job wouldn't hold my attention long enough. Do your job and do it well. Build relationships and your network to help your business later.

Wanted to buy 5 calls but ultimately settled on 3. Look on the bright side though: AMD doing this good bodes well for NVDA. Will definitely go ham on NVDA calls the week they have their E.C.

You pick up any NVDA calls before earnings? That b**** a** Putin made me second-guess the $270 call for 2/25 on Monday because of the “threat” he might invade Ukraine :smh:.

You pick up any NVDA calls before earnings? That b**** a** Putin made me second-guess the $270 call for 2/25 on Monday because of the “threat” he might invade Ukraine :smh:.

No, not yet. Gonna wait until about 3.45 pm to dispel as much uncertainty as possible. Hopefully by then the market would've had a chance to react to the release of the Fed minutes, to say nothing about the Russian Ukraine situation.

I picked up two calls of RBLX and they **** the bed, so I'm really banking on NVDA delivering the goods.

Back
Top Bottom