OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

When every **** stock pops at earnings you knew PTON would follow. Expectations were so low this Quarter.

Yeah I'm a bit confused about the JRS "news". Did something go down in the thread that I didn't catch? I assumed he hadn't posted in a while because he got that Crypto Analyst job he recently interviewed for and was too preoccupied with that.

I'm also curious as to what he was expecting in return? I'll say that I'm definitely appreciative of the knowledge he and other folks dropped in this thread. He put NVDA on my radar and I will forever be grateful to him for that.

Yeah I'm a bit confused about the JRS "news". Did something go down in the thread that I didn't catch? I assumed he hadn't posted in a while because he got that Crypto Analyst job he recently interviewed for and was too preoccupied with that.

I'm also curious as to what he was expecting in return? I'll say that I'm definitely appreciative of the knowledge he and other folks dropped in this thread. He put NVDA on my radar and I will forever be grateful to him for that.

I think アミーゴ アミーゴ was lightly trolling :lol: johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm just liquidated his stock portfolio to focus on crypto IIRC, so not much reason for him to post as much in here. Unless he bought back in at some point? :nerd: Anyways, JRS, let the people know you're alive and well and stocks are just too boring and crypto has better alpha.

I think アミーゴ アミーゴ was lightly trolling :lol: johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm just liquidated his stock portfolio to focus on crypto IIRC, so not much reason for him to post as much in here. Unless he bought back in at some point? :nerd: Anyways, JRS, let the people know you're alive and well and stocks are just too boring and crypto has better alpha.

Not trolling about anything - he’s not actively day trading like he was. He may make the full jump to a crypto fund.

Idk why people are worried just hit him up lol

Not trolling about anything - he’s not actively day trading like he was. He may make the full jump to a crypto fund.

Idk why people are worried just hit him up lol
Bro the way you worded that first post made it sound like JRS threw down with folks on his way out :lol: but yeah our guy is out here flourishing in the crypto space :pimp:

Heads up:
Turbo Tax Premier is completely free if you have a brokerage account ( Free Fed + Free states )

The offer is a link you have to use, found at the bottom of your portfolio page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom