OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I sold my BBBY call at a $14 strike once it hit 100%.

Bought a call at $20. Sold that call once I was up 200%.

Then bought a 30. Currently down like a $100 on it, it could go to zero and I’m still walking away decent. Not adding anymore.

Wasn’t near the highs for any of it just wanted to lock in profit and limit risk. Started this account over at $500 yesterday.

42A4BDB9-3B8F-42E6-82B9-791B89323A9E.jpeg

I sold my BBBY call at a $14 strike once it hit 100%.

Bought a call at $20. Sold that call once I was up 200%.

Then bought a 30. Currently down like a $100 on it, it could go to zero and I’m still walking away decent. Not adding anymore.

Wasn’t near the highs for any of it just wanted to lock in profit and limit risk. Started this account over at $500 yesterday.

42A4BDB9-3B8F-42E6-82B9-791B89323A9E.jpeg
Good stuff.. LeBron should be paying you for that hypothetical dinner :pimp:

Good stuff.. LeBron should be paying you for that hypothetical dinner :pimp:

I’m still learning, my biggest issue is I used to go for home runs all the d*** time.

A couple blown up accounts and watching Green Day’s turn red its finally starting to kick in.

BBBY being added to the Reg SHO list might actually change things. This might just fly. I can't trade it, but my sister bought 10 shares. Lets see what happens 8)

This means he *can* sell shares, not that he already *has*, from what I'm researching. Maybe he's planning for the squeeze and getting prepped since he holds more than 10% of their shares? Idk, either way I'm on the sidelines. But it'd be great to see retail win big again.

Back
Top Bottom