OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

^ there will be plenty of more opportunities. The challenge is finding them early and being prepared with a sound plan

Why in the hell would the CEO say the stock's valuation is to high? :lol:

Everything taking a nosedive after gapping up

Maybe to lower the stock price so they can buy back some shares and offer it to cable companies as some kind of partnership. Don't know for sure though just speculating.

CSUN is doing very well. I messed up my play, because today was my first day trading. Got too anxious and ended up buying high then selling low. Now im kicking myself wishing i would have kept my 6.50 position.

Wizard your blog is very helpful, i just have to learn these trading strategies and more chart analysis. 

Last edited:
JAKK up on e/r premarket. This could run today. Bottoming chart + good earnings = possible runner. I will look for pullbacks as possible entry

FNMA volume is picking up and weakness is being rotated out. Hope the run up continues. Kicking myself for not loading up 1.50s-1.60s :x. My only long term holding paying for being patient

TSLA looks like the top has been put in at 194ish. Lower highs and lower lows on the daily chart. If 158-160 area gives this can tumble to 140 area, possibly even lower, over the next week or so

CSIQ holding up well. I want to short this stock. Being patient and waiting for the pullback

Last edited:
Who's playing ER tomorrow?

Thursday, October 24

Ford ($F)
Microsoft ($MSFT)
Amazon ($AMZN)
Under Armour ($UA)
Deckers ($DECK)
Zynga ($ZNGA)

I don't like calling tops, but this sure looks like one.

Not a top imo. Majority of earnings have beat estimates with the exception of caterpillar. If u look at 13yr chart of the index, we are just breaking out of a long term sideway trend. Although with all the QE the fed has pumped into the economy I would be wary

JfSaTzJ.png

Bear raid :x

On its way down :stoneface:

^ Meh, after that earnings report with record profits and raising guidance I ain't got no worries. But that movement really makes no sense to me: strong profits, large sale numbers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom