OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

yep, I own them through a DRIP. I want to start adding COP to my DRIP but waiting for a bigger pullback.

I own VZ, MO, PM, and MCD in my DRIP.

:pimp:

May I ask why you essentially buy more shares with the dividend as opposed to the cash? I know it's based on fractional shares and all but in the end, are the additional shares more valuable than cash?

I can dollar cost average in the DRIP and it has lower transaction costs for reinvesting. Some company plans have no transaction costs except for when you sell.

This is an unpopular opinion but the chart says gold has bottomed (so far)

I started a speculative swing position in GSS last week based on the above/below charts

NUAN decent spot to open a long position with risk on 14 (blue line). This stock looks like it will get into the earnings gap soon

Word.

FSLR struggling to break through $55 again.

Edit:

Nice move by FSLR today looks like it might be reversing.

Last edited:
DO you all think the likely taper from the Fed is going to have a severe impact on things? I'm hoping it does to a degree for some better entries but I don't know if this is necessarily a good or bad thing :lol: I imagine going forward its good?

FSLR turning profitable for me. This could've been a major winner these past few days, but I'll settle for a few bucks. Holding onto this one a little longer. I wanna see if we can get over 60.

RAD looks decent on this pullback. I'd consider buying if I had more capital.

Last edited:
well my GLD theory was wrong or early

NUAN idea working from low 14s. Nice trendline breakout

FNMA volume coming back. I really would like the stock to hold 2.95-3 area

Glad I didn't put money into NUGT. Gold looks like it's in a free fall

SCTY is just nasty :x

TSLA going the opposite way

Last edited:
^ yea I was definitely wrong about a bottom in GOLD. Took a loss on GSS.. 3 cents per share :rolleyes :smh:

EJ bull flag on the daily chart. Swing trade idea is to accumulate shares on dips toward 13. Would want to see 12.80-13 area hold as support

QTWW on the verge of a breakout and 52 week high test

Glad I can finally post on here, picked up Sprint at $8.16 on the dip right before it started going crazy.  Made over 18% in the last week and a half.  I plan on posting here more in the future.  Good luck to everyone tomorrow morning. 

Can you guys let me know how to post charts?  Two I'd like to post today.  Missed one breakout today on a stock I was watching but was too conservative on it and missed it, planning on investing in its next cycle since this is only its second up tick since it began its bull trend from its bottom. 

ACAD got over 25 definitely worth a long here with stop just under 25. Day one breakout of range and Volatility Stop Buy signal. The stock has ran in the past. I've been waiting on this one for quite awhile

Fun fact: I work literally 2 buildings away from ACAD. Didn't know they're worth 2.3 billy. Their building is tiny for a company worth that much. Gonna wait for a dip.

Back
Top Bottom