OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Traded FIO for a few crumbs. Might jump back in for another quick day trade. May just look elsewhere.

Tempted about taking a small position in GRNH

Last edited:
Haha no way. Cramer is an idiot but usually when he pumps something it goes up short term. 

People rip on Cramer way too much. If you had to take a stance on every stock ever, you'd have tons of failures too. He's just out there so he takes a lot of blame.

Buff bet big on natty at the top of the cycle himself...

People rip on Cramer way too much. If you had to take a stance on every stock ever, you'd have tons of failures too. He's just out there so he takes a lot of blame.

Buff bet big on natty at the top of the cycle himself...
It is for good reason though.

I find it ironic he recommends FSLR three days before Goldman tanked it (Friday to Monday).

Last edited:
I don't at all agree with his momo/swing trader mentality, but I would also rather hold a stock forever than need to sell it.

I haven't looked into FSLR for almost a year. How are cost/watt coming down? Chinese done dumping? Crazy rally it's had.

808, I saw KWK at 3.34 for premarket, opened at 3.24, now at 3.13 :x What's good with that? Natgas was up all morning until recently.

Glad HLF is getting pummeled

Interested in ISRG's ER today. They made a nice run up the last 2 weeks and has taken a beating that last few ERs I've seen

Glad I stuck through with NUGT after yesterday's bloodbath

Last edited:
GSS this stock prob hits a buck if it gets over .75-.80. People will be thinking a dollar is next

Last edited:
808, I saw KWK at 3.34 for premarket, opened at 3.24, now at 3.13
sick.gif
What's good with that? Natgas was up all morning until recently.

Glad HLF is getting pummeled

Interested in ISRG's ER today. They made a nice run up the last 2 weeks and has taken a beating that last few ERs I've seen

Glad I stuck through with NUGT after yesterday's bloodbath
Over-reaction to Chinese news.  Natural Gas is still up overall today (floor is up more than electric is down)....I'm expecting a good day tomorrow since it is lagging behind the price of NG.  Plus the Northeast is supposed to get hit with another snow storm next week so NG supply should continue to be limited.

It also worked a lot to get back to $3.20 today, which you will notice is the $ amount I was talking about it breaking yesterday.  It is still strong. 

Last edited:
I would never put my money into JCP...I hate the brand, but retail got hammered today and JCP went green.  Showed some strength doing that...I wouldn't call you crazy if you bought in tomorrow predicting this as the bottom. 

Wiz I believe you put me onto @AJtrader7 dude makes some nice calls n seems happy to see others go green with him. I followed him into FIO today. A little too late though so I didn't ring in as much as I could've.

Last edited:
Thanks to usernamemax at FW finance:

before

AEP - American Electric Power
CAT - Caterpillar

after

AAPL - Apple
RMBS - Rambus
STX - Seagate
SWFT - Swift Trasport

before

AAL - American Airlines