OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Yall watching Asia? Down ~2.5% right now
sick.gif

Yea well, we've seen KWK not follow any trends in the sector....
laugh.gif
Nat gas already up 3% though.  

And yeah, they are down 2.5% but I'm not too worried yet.  This could just be a pullback. 

Any of you guys getting in on the IPOs opening this week?
https://twitter.com/AjTrader7 posted a few that i'll be eying

AwesomeCalls ‏@AjTrader7 5h
So there we have it $CARA $DRNA $RARE $MBUU will be MY main 4 for us to play and make bank! $NWHM worth a watch. $SNOW I will pass on for US
Yep saw that earlier, I had already read up on $CARA $DRNA $RARE and was planning to buy anyways.

Didn't really see $MBUU to be appealing to me, they seem legit tho.

What did you get me into 808?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Today hurts more than Friday
frown.gif
hahaha 

Hey...I just said I was buying in, I don't remember telling people to follow me 
laugh.gif
.  And we could have traded out for 8% in one week but it seems like we both got a little greedy.  I'm probably getting out on a bounce to 3.10 once it happens

Last edited:
What did you get me into 808? :lol: :smh:

Today hurts more than Friday :frown:
hahaha 

Hey...I just said I was buying in, I don't remember telling people to follow me :lol: .  And we could have traded out for 8% in one week but it seems like we both got a little greedy.  I'm probably getting out on a bounce to 3.10 once it happens

Just messing with you. Yea definitely should've jumped ship. Gonna look for a nice bounce to exit as well.

Added more NUAN today. Now have 3500 shares at $17.13

Cmon man.

missed a nice bounce off 73 with DDD.

market is rough right now.

Think I'm gonna sit out the next few days until things settle down.

Just messing with you. Yea definitely should've jumped ship. Gonna look for a nice bounce to exit as well.

Here is it's second half of the day bounce. I am planning at selling out in the last 15 minutes of the day.  I am hoping we'll be between 3.15-3.25

It has done this 3 out of the 4 past trading days...4 out of 5 including today.  It tanks first half, and then makes some people a lot of money moving back toward even.

Last edited:
AAPL :wow:

Got preoccupied and couldn't unload kwk. Ah well. Yea it's weird seeing those u shaped days so routinely

Last edited:
AAPL
eek.gif

Got preoccupied and couldn't unload kwk. Ah well. Yea it's weird seeing those u shaped days so routinely
Don't feel bad.  I ended up holding onto it too.  I don't think the market will go down much more, I think this is pretty much the end of the pullback so I want to see what happens without that market bias. 

AAPL :pimp: lower the better I want this at its cheapest haha

Gonna keep eying DDD I think we might see it touch 70 tomorrow.

AAPL GETTING RUINED IN AFTER HOURS! Sheesh. I need to open up some positions. Too much cash just sitting around. Got $10K+ waiting for the right opportunities.

FB earning are fantastic anyway, hope you made that play you said you were thinking of making

Last edited:
Gonna look into FB calls. Dodged a bullet today cause I told myself to pickup a call for AAPL so I'm a little shook :lol:

LNKD's ER is next week. They always seem to do well. Hmmm....

Back
Top Bottom