OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

[COLOR=#red]I need a quick play (I know I know) over a month/two months time..$500-$1k into $2-3k (dont need major profits).. Talk to me! :nerd: [/COLOR]

I think I might take a position in TLOG today depending on the price.

Also looking to trade CVM as well.

SWHC could be a decent play if it breaks through 13.89 with volume

Still holding MDCN and adding MWIP to the weed radar.

Might pick up some SINA calls in anticipation of that eventual WEIBO IPO.

HIMX :pimp: anybody take a piece? I missed it and got some TLOG and CVM instead. Gonna swing those two.

Last edited:
Watching GRLT today.  Hoping it takes a little dip, so I can jump in
nerd.gif

PLUG FCEL BLDP

Going to be a lot of short action soon, fuel cell hype is serious

Don't see the interest in FCEL, unless holding for long gains or shorts, it's not that appealing... to me at least, guess since I lost early on it

Added 500 shares to my MDCN position. Sitting on 1000 again with a 2.45 average. Would've bought more but I want to keep some cash expendable. Still wanna buy another 300 shares of TLOG on a dip.

Watch CARA here on this pull back if it retests 19. Current LOD is 18.92 or so. If it breaks down I think we see the high 17s in a day or two. I've been waiting for a move to that level or lower to go long. In no rush to own this one.

Last edited:
If this is a sign off things to come with PLUG, I'm in for more shares when the opportunity presents itself

I think I might take a position in TLOG today depending on the price.

Also looking to trade CVM as well.

SWHC could be a decent play if it breaks through 13.89 with volume

Still holding MDCN and adding MWIP to the weed radar.

Might pick up some SINA calls in anticipation of that eventual WEIBO IPO.

HIMX
pimp.gif
anybody take a piece? I missed it and got some TLOG and CVM instead. Gonna swing those two.
Yup I was holding HIMX.

Edit:  Was and still am holding HIMX lol 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom