OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

:rofl: at the Fraud St sighting!

I got into Sprouts Farmers Market last week at almost $33. I'm taking a F'ing bath :smh:

What do you guys think about SFM and WFM long term? Good time to take up long positions?

think we need a new stock market thread right about now. johnny i think its time to start backing up the truck. they seriously testing 1280 :smokin
Provident needs to drop the price on those 2 oz silver bullets :lol:

Basically getting front ran by NITE right now.

I'm starting to like those wicks on the daily chart for MDCN getting bought up decently. 1.40 and then 1.25 are the support levels I'm eying.

FYI, i didn't have it listed, but SCTY is reporting after close today.

Stay safe guys. 20% red days seems to be the norm now |I Getting nervous holding TSLA through earnings.

:rofl: at the Fraud St sighting!

I got into Sprouts Farmers Market last week at almost $33. I'm taking a F'ing bath :smh:

What do you guys think about SFM and WFM long term? Good time to take up long positions?

Even after being down 15% today, SFM still has a P/E of 70+. So nah at least for SFM. WFM, may want to let it set up before trying to bottom feed.

Last edited:
You know the market sucks when your up screener has 5 stocks on it and the dumper has 13 pages :lol:

NITE moved his bid from 1.51 to 1.52. I'm not moving from 1.50 so let's see what happens.

Notable Calls ‏@thenotablecalls Protected Tweets 26s
'Naz down 20 is the new green,' another one quips

Lulz.

Last edited:
think we need a new stock market thread right about now. johnny i think its time to start backing up the truck. they seriously testing 1280 :smokin
Provident needs to drop the price on those 2 oz silver bullets :lol:

Basically getting front ran by NITE right now.

I'm starting to like those wicks on the daily chart for MDCN getting bought up decently. 1.40 and then 1.25 are the support levels I'm eying.

i think im gonna cop the 2 oz and 10oz bullets in one shot. rocking that on my neck, letting banksters know what im all about :smokin

Value stocks have been on fire lately. All my value dividend holdings are up today. COP, MO, PM, VZ, MCD

wizard... Can I get your opinion on NBG and Gss

All others.. What do you guys think of pran and twitter

NBG chart is broken for longs. Hope you are not still holding

GSS needs gold to get through 1330 area. It trades with it. Charts are similar

andycrazn andycrazn do the bullets have a hole for a chain or how are you thinking about hanging it? Would be dope on a silver dog tag chain

Good friend of mine, who works installing power backups at data centers, brought my attention to INAP today. Here is copy and paste what he said
"If u have extra money u should get into INAP. It may not be a huge gain right away but it's gonna grow big time soon. I just started up a new facility for them in secaucus and they already had they have the best cloud and the space was sold before they even moved in

They took a little hit last quarter because of startup costs (including a half a million they spend on 3 MW worth of backup)

But they have a **** ton of patents in the cloud business because they were one of the first in it. They are at 7 bucks right now and Equinix and centurylink are at least 10x that with comparable figures"

Long term chart looks good to me

Last edited:

the whole session was very difficult. sold my trip position after i saw it could not break r3. my over all day was still a loss. i could not get anything going at all and missed the majority of shorts.

picked up 5,000  trip long @ 77 after market for a quick scalp. easy money to be made right now... 1ct miss was not that bad. I wish i would have done it at 70.

order to sell set at 82.50

and sold 82.50... negative to a positive. 

lol trip is off and running.... back in 83.00 for 10,000 shares looking to sell  at 86

sold 10,000 shares at 84.00... 86 won't come till tomorrow i guess. i predict a quick spike in the morning

37,500 profit in roughly an hour not bad

hope you guys caught this one
nthat.gif
 **** the haters.

wizard... Can I get your opinion on NBG and Gss

All others.. What do you guys think of pran and twitter

NBG chart is broken for longs. Hope you are not still holding

GSS needs gold to get through 1330 area. It trades with it. Charts are similar

andycrazn andycrazn do the bullets have a hole for a chain or how are you thinking about hanging it? Would be dope on a silver dog tag chain

no its solid. it wouldnt be too hard for a jeweler to drill a hole through it or put something to hold it in place. just gotta worry about the tarnishing which can be fixed with toothpaste

TRIP hit 86 in the morning as predicted. $120 price target should be bullish all week unless a systematic market break down occurs. very easy trade

HUM was an excellent trade it should gap up tomorrow and then become a short oppertunity 

to whomever is salty... well you are just salty. It does not change much... things are still going well on my side. You can't change it.

take the ideas that are given if you want. I am sharing them because I have taken a few from the board as of late.

My TRIP trade speaks for itself and was very transparent.

good luck

Last edited:
Tesla Motors (TSLA): Q1 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.06.
Revenue of $713M (+26.9% Y/Y) beats by $12.78M.
Shares -5.2%.

Still can't figure out the massive sell-off...must be the shorts. That plus high expectations and the stock being way overvalued.

Tesla Motors (TSLA): Q1 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.06.
Revenue of $713M (+26.9% Y/Y) beats by $12.78M.
Shares -5.2%.

Still can't figure out the massive sell-off...must be the shorts. That plus high expectations and the stock being way overvalued.

Looks like they missed on actuals, not their proforma numbers.

Whoa, reading Tesla's earnings release has this looking like the perfect short. It looks like they are a long ways from becoming profitable off of selling cars.

Electric car company Tesla Motors Inc. reported a first-quarter loss and said sales of its Model X sport utility vehicle will be delayed until next year.

In its report to investors Wednesday, the Palo Alto automaker said it lost $49.8 million in the first quarter compared to a profit of $11.2 million in the same period a year earlier. Last year’s profit was helped by heavy sales of special California zero-emission-vehicle environmental credits to other automakers, a business that dried up in the latest period.

Whoa, reading Tesla's earnings release has this looking like the perfect short. It looks like they are a long ways from becoming profitable off of selling cars.

Electric car company Tesla Motors Inc. reported a first-quarter loss and said sales of its Model X sport utility vehicle will be delayed until next year.

In its report to investors Wednesday, the Palo Alto automaker said it lost $49.8 million in the first quarter compared to a profit of $11.2 million in the same period a year earlier. Last year’s profit was helped by heavy sales of special California zero-emission-vehicle environmental credits to other automakers, a business that dried up in the latest period.

Been a rough month plus for me :frown:

HIMX was down 10% PM after earnings but now is up over 3%....went from pissed to happy in the matter of 30 minutes lol.

Back
Top Bottom