OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Just missed the $3, 20% breakout arguing with people....
mean.gif

Last edited:
Any of you familiar with BGMD? Some dude keeps trolling the yahoo finance messageboard for that stock with "its a pump and dump scam."

Kinda wish I followed GSS more closely and got in on that pullback a few days ago. You still watching this one, Wiz?

FSLR down a little today. I think this turns around soon though.

Gonna watch TSLA with this pullback today.

Wish I grabbed some SSYS.

Last edited:
Any of you familiar with BGMD? Some dude keeps trolling the yahoo finance messageboard for that stock with "its a pump and dump scam."

Kinda wish I followed GSS more closely and got in on that pullback a few days ago. You still watching this one, Wiz?

FSLR down a little today. I think this turns around soon though.

Gonna watch TSLA with this pullback today.

Wish I grabbed some SSYS.

I'm with you on SSYS. Should've pulled on it many times over.

FSLR and SPWR has been up and down, up and down lately. Wonder which way it's gonna break.

Sold my shares of RSOL after gaining +32%. Looks like it's having trouble getting past 3.07/3.08

808, nice on that 10 minute play :lol:
thanks Based, great play by you making that 32% on one trade as well.  How long did you hold that for?

About 2 weeks. That early morning spike today though :x Looks like it's found good support at 3.

Last edited:
I bought a few shares of TPCS at 1.15 after reading those two articles on Seeking Alpha. Chart looks decent and it's small spec with decent upside. I normally don't care for their stuff but this company sounds decent enough for a quick trade.

Last edited:
GLD looking double bottom at 114.50 area. Volatility Stop Buy signal at 118.31. I am looking for a pivotal point to form before buying. Thinking long term with this (GSS also). Monthly chart below

More gold charts and info from three28capital in spoiler

GOLD (GLD). Gold has gotten hit exceptionally hard in the past year. Everyone seems to hate gold here… we can’t even begin to count the number of bearish articles we’ve read in the past few weeks. However, there are two charts that make us very bullish here. The first is that GLD has formed a potential double bottom at exactly the 50% fib level since it began trading.

The second is that the spot price of gold has formed a very long-term uptrend line over the past 12 years. It is now hitting that long-term support level at exactly the 61.8% fib level. Is it a coincidence that GLD and GOLD are both hitting very significant fib levels at exactly the same time GOLD tests its very long-term support trend line? This is a big one for us in 2014.

Read full 2014 outlook here
http://three28capital.com/2014/01/01/2014-outlook-the-return-of-commodities-and-financials/

GLD tested the buy signal and the 20 day moving average is beginning to flatten. I want to see volume and a close over 118.31 to add some to my long term acct

DAMMIT! My boy put me on CBIS and MDXB yesterday and I didn't have the time to research so I didn't bite.

DAMMIT! My boy put me on CBIS and MDXB yesterday and I didn't have the time to research so I didn't bite.
Be careful of those stocks.  My research and other people have told me that CBIS is a notorious pump and dump.  I don't know about MDBX though.

Last edited:
Mannnn. So I'm here in the west coast and I have to wake up at 6:30am to catch the opening bell. I saw the jump in gold last night and told myself to wake up early. I did and saw NUGT at 29.50. I blinked and woke back up with it at 30.50 :smh:

Be careful of those stocks.  My research and other people have told me that CBIS is a notorious pump and dump.  I don't know about MDBX though.

Of course, it would have been an in and out.

Yea the history of CBIS/MJNA/MDBX and whatever else shows that they're pump and dumps. I guess the action today makes sense.

FSLR :pimp:

you guys think 3d systems buys VJET?

Solars today :x

Kinda mad I got out RSOL too early. I need to stop with the profit-taking with my long positions when stocks have momentum

I took VJET off my radar ever since they got outted by Citron. What do they offer DDD?

Why the hell is NQ still taking off? :x

Last edited:
^ look for a reason to take profits (learned this from Livermore's book) or take half of the position off if you must. If no reason to take profits let it ride as long as trend holds

VJET I've read a few rumors about 3d systems buying them but I don't really know what they (VJET) have to offer.

NQ puzzles me as well.. not sure what is fueling this move but price pays not the reason why

I gotta get that Livermore book. I've had trouble selling early just to lock in gains and missing bigger runs.

Not sure what VJET offers DDD.

I gotta get that Livermore book. I've had trouble selling early just to lock in gains and missing bigger runs.

Not sure what VJET offers DDD.

Yup I sell too early just to lock in gains but then tend to hold too long when things aren't. Obviously not a sound practice.

Feels good to finally start my Roth. Went through TradeKing. Now just waiting for this last $25 to clear so I can purchase this Vanguard Index Fund. Thinkin about Groupon but wanna see how it peforms at the end of business tomorrrow. Slowly stepping into this investing thing.

GLD closed just above the 20 day moving average. Did not close over my buy signal but right there. Will continue to monitor

Anyone keep a trade journal? I like to write down why I entered the trade (what I saw), what indicators I used, ticker, entry date(s) and price(s), position size, exit date(s) and price(s), and any other information I deem worthy. Sometimes I record my mood at the time because this can be a major factor in decision making. I do my best to be calm all the time but I'm human and slip up

is today a good entry point for ELMD? Do you still see potential in GSS? it has a steady momentum. 

Back
Top Bottom