OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

FB looking real interesting going into tomorrow. Resistance has been around $58.50. Loaded up on it in all 3 accounts early last week hoping it will take off.

natural gas was up over 2.5% today but KWK up only 1.3%.  I'm expecting a good day for KWK tomorrow. 

EDIT: Cramer was just pumping Natural Gases for 2014 which KWK is involved in.  Thanks Cramer 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
FB nice chart. That 59 break is coming soon

NUAN up on e/r 17s

AMD down on e/r 3.70s

I think now is a good time to get into medical marijuana stocks. I know someone asked this last week or week before. MDBX and GRNH are my favorites. Higher consolidation is good for another leg up

Buy KWK today if it breaks 3.04.  It should run.  I have no settled funds until the 21st but I would be a buyer today if I had the money avail. 

HIMX will also likely be a good buy soon. 
HIMX shattered earnings.  Get in before google glasses come out and reap the benefits. 

Some NTer's said $BBRY was dead including myself but my Co-worker believed in the new CEO and he is riding that wave right now. Any reconsiderations?

Blackberry to divest majority of Canadian real estate. - Reuters

I would not invest in BBRY. I could be wrong but I just don't see their future. With that being said, BBRY is a stock hated by many and the crowd is usually wrong. The chart looks good for more upside after a pullback / consolidation imo

natural gas was up over 2.5% today but KWK up only 1.3%.  I'm expecting a good day for KWK tomorrow. 

EDIT: Cramer was just pumping Natural Gases for 2014 which KWK is involved in.  Thanks Cramer :smokin

That's terrible news for you

Some NTer's said $BBRY was dead including myself but my Co-worker believed in the new CEO and he is riding that wave right now. Any reconsiderations?

I was one of the naysayers. They might be able to do a quick run-up, but I can't see them staying very relevant in the next few years considering how Apple and Android is completely dominating the market. They'll have to find a niche and change their gameplan if they want to still be around.

Last edited:
Wizard i bought gss when u recommended it at $0.50 @ 5000 shares. Should i hold it? where do you see this going?

thanks again for a great gamble recommendation. 

Based on the RSI and the huge breakout today, the stock should pullback tomorrow or Thursday. As long as GSS holds higher lows and the trend I would not be in any rush to sell. I prefer to wait for a clear signal to exit a position.

If you want to book some profits you can sell a third or half the position into morning strength tomorrow. Lock in some gains and ensure a winning trade. Congrats! There is a good probability GSS gaps up and has some follow through before pulling back to reset the overbought condition.

EDIT: GSS earnings via nasdaq
Golden Star Resources, Ltd is estimated to report earnings on 03/03/2014. The upcoming earnings date is derived from an algorithm based on a company's historical reporting dates.

Last edited:

Hmm, I just looked at it. It's trading barely above book value. The balance sheet looks in good shape. Looks like it may go back up towards the $18 range.

those hacks at citron research said blackberry was worth at least $15 a share. not shocked at all they feel that way. shady dudes.

Haha no way. Cramer is an idiot but usually when he pumps something it goes up short term.
on Friday two weeks or so back someone called in during the Lighnting Round and asked about Sunpower, Cramer said, and I paraphrase, forget Sunpower you want First Solar. On Monday, Goldman downgraded and tanked FSLR. Dude is a clown :lol:

Last edited:
That's terrible news for you
Haha no way. Cramer is an idiot but usually when he pumps something it goes up short term. 

I actually got into KWK at $2.98 so I'm glad I was wrong :lol:

Chart looked interesting since it was bouncing off the 50DMA every time

those hacks at citron research said blackberry was worth at least $15 a share. not shocked at all they feel that way. shady dudes.

Can't say that I like the guy, but can't deny how much influence he has.

Last edited:
I actually got into KWK at $2.98 so I'm glad I was wrong
laugh.gif

Chart looked interesting since it was bouncing off the 50DMA every time
smokin.gif
 Glad someone else noticed it haha

If this closes over $3.20 today we are golden for a nice little run 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom