OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NFC west is NINERs for the taking
pimp.gif

not if Kaepernick is QB'ing..lol

Preach.

Only way Kaep sees another SB is if he's in the stands.  

Trust.  
Oh ye of little faith
mean.gif
Naw, b.  It's called having eyes.  Anyone can see that ****.  
laugh.gif

If yall gonna argue about the 49ers and stuff, maybe take it to the regular NFL thread.  This is for the SuperBowl. LOL

NFC west is NINERs for the taking :pimp:

not if Kaepernick is QB'ing..lol

Preach.

Only way Kaep sees another SB is if he's in the stands.  

Trust.  
Oh ye of little faith :smh:

Naw, b.  It's called having eyes.  Anyone can see that ****.  :lol:
anyone can see he makes dumb decisions
BUT
he has the potential to be great

Anybody have the gif of the reaction of richard sherman as the ball is intercepted?

I can't understand why 49er fans are happy with this outcome when Brady has now become arguably better than Montana...who was the greatest of all time QB for the 49ers...

I still put Montana ahead of Brady, simply because his numbers were better in those games...11 touchdowns in 4 wins, ZERO Int's..

I can't understand why 49er fans are happy with this outcome when Brady has now become arguably better than Montana...who was the greatest of all time QB for the 49ers...

Cause is not true. 4-0 >>>>> 4-2, Montana is MJ, Brady is Kobe.

Montana undefeated breh
Did it in a harder time passing wise in the nfl
I don't give 2 ***** bout Brady
But my hate of seattle burns deeper
Than the one for brady

brady was pretty good tonight despite the interceptions but man talk about giving the game away. 1 yard and they throw it to a no name (although he played well) instead of giving the best running back in the league 3 chances to punch it in???? a job should be lost over that playcalling lol I mean honestly wtf

Back
Top Bottom