OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Russ Wilson was too complacent after the game.  Wound't want someone like that on my team.
Don't think you going to have to worry about that. He's playing in back to back super bowls and you posting on NT.
wave_of_feels-103412.gif

Imagine if beast mode ran in for the game winning TD and did the D grab for the whole world to see..... Goddell would of died

The last play didn't seem real when it happened.
Everyone froze when the pass was intercepted.
Like they were looking for a sign from the refs that the play didn't count.

When I saw Lynch go out to the flats I thought he was going in motion. I didn't even realize the ball had been snapped because I was keying on Lynch like I played defense for the Pats.

Russell Wilson did what Tony Romo had an issue with, and that's playing hero ball when you don't need to.

But yeah, no matter how you dice it, Seattle lost it.  Just a brilliant game though.  Great day for America.

Funny, how no one would comment about the INT TOUCH BACK or comment about the 'risks' of bringing it out to the 3/4 inch mark.  So yes, the encroachment allowed BRADY to take those SAFE KNEEL DOWNS.

Brady sneaking forward for a chance of fumble?  YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!

He had to let a play run in order for the timeouts to matter. Otherwise, he'd lose the game regardless.

What?

:lol: What ? Explain.

Let's say he calls the timeout after the first down play. He now has 1 left, and so do the Seahawks, with over a minute to go. Hawks run the ball on 2nd, and he's forced to use another timeout. At this point, Hawks would have 2 cracks at picking up 1 yard, and they'd still have a timeout left to control clock. If they don't pick it up on 3rd, they call the timeout with a tick left on the clock and make it a do or die 4th down. Pats get no chance at doing anything.

By not calling the timeout after the first down play, the Hawks ran the second down play at :25. If you get the stop here, Pats call a timeout and they have one remaining. Get the stop on 3rd down and you call another timeout. Now, 4th down is played and if they score the TD, you now have around 10 seconds to give your offense a chance to get in FG range.

How is this difficult to understand?

I can't see Seattle's demise in the West. The 49ers are trash, the Rams have gotten better, but still are aways away..and the Cards are competitive but find ways to lose down the stretch anyway. :lol:

I can't see Seattle's demise in the West. The 49ers are trash, the Rams have gotten better, but still are aways away..and the Cards are competitive but find ways to lose down the stretch anyway. :lol:
U know our d was one of the top in the nfl
It's our offense that couldn't create points breh
Step yo damn NFC west knowledge up

Lynch got robbed of an MVP title. The powers that be didn't want to see that happen. These fools wanted Russ to be the hero and win the MVP

That last play calling was awful. If u gonna throw, throw it at the back corner and let ur tall receiver #83 get it, but not a pick play in the middle....

Your defense didn't do enough to carry your sorry *** squad to the playoffs though. You up here acting like they ready to take over next year when they still have a bum *** QB that has regressed since he came in the league.

Aside from that, the Rams have a solid defense, and the Cardinals do too..and we all know that Seattle has a competitive defense, even though they took the L tonight lol.

With that being said, your niners better have a new QB, because as long as Kaep is starting, you will not make it very far. :lol:

Key word, WAS!!
Was because the season over
Just Like Seattle was in the Super Bowl
Seattle was 1 yard away from repeating

Back
Top Bottom