Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

just watched it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cloud 9

watched the game again today
Still dope
pimp.gif

i dont think it has hit me yet that i can talk trash all off season to my friends about the packers
laugh.gif

watched the game again today
Still dope
pimp.gif

i dont think it has hit me yet that i can talk trash all off season to my friends about the packers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
same...for some reason i havent been talking any trash...i just wear all my championship shirts
laugh.gif

also johnny drama was at the packer super bowl after party...i guess he was WASTED
laugh.gif
he's living the life in the real world to
roll.gif
pimp.gif

and last night i met john kuhns sister at some club...it was so random...she is actually pretty cute...but i can definitely see some john kuhn in her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
same...for some reason i havent been talking any trash...i just wear all my championship shirts
laugh.gif

also johnny drama was at the packer super bowl after party...i guess he was WASTED
laugh.gif
he's living the life in the real world to
roll.gif
pimp.gif

and last night i met john kuhns sister at some club...it was so random...she is actually pretty cute...but i can definitely see some john kuhn in her
laugh.gif

Still celebrating. Ive watched this game 4 times now. Unreal. Got my 2 tees and hoody from the nfl shop in the mail today.

Goin for #5 next yr!!!!

Still celebrating. Ive watched this game 4 times now. Unreal. Got my 2 tees and hoody from the nfl shop in the mail today.

Goin for #5 next yr!!!!

Back
Top Bottom