Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Edited for content, did you think the period fooled us and made it ok?

it just makes me more mad that they playing in my hometown.hope they dont come tryna act all tough ,cuz ya will get violated by real cowboys fans.

calm down dude
laugh.gif

they should come in acting tough...they earned the right to

As a Pack fan, I can say that the Steelers are the team I have the most respect for (I'd have much rather played the Jets
laugh.gif
).  I want us to win, but if they win I won't trip too hard. And now for the most important question in this thread: 
WHAT COLOR JERSEY IS EACH TEAM WEARING?

I think the Steeleers are home, but they've won their last two SB's in white jerseys (they were home in XLIII too).  I need to know, I will be pissed if I buy a green Woodson SB jersey and he comes running out in white
grin.gif

As a Pack fan, I can say that the Steelers are the team I have the most respect for (I'd have much rather played the Jets
laugh.gif
).  I want us to win, but if they win I won't trip too hard. And now for the most important question in this thread: 

I think the Steeleers are home, but they've won their last two SB's in white jerseys (they were home in XLIII too).  I need to know, I will be pissed if I buy a green Woodson SB jersey and he comes running out in white
grin.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

grin.gif
we are the home team...we get to pick

i like our white jerseys better but our only SB lose was when we wore white...call me superstitious.

grin.gif

i like our white jerseys better but our only SB lose was when we wore white...call me superstitious.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

grin.gif

but we also have been wearing white this whole playoff run 
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

either way im copping a C Wood Authentic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

either way im copping a C Wood Authentic
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
).  I want us to win, but if they win I won't trip too hard. 

No shots fired, but as a fan of the Packers how can you say this? It's the SUPERBOWL. If your team loses you better be pissed as hell and not on some "there's always next year" mentality. 
Fade On You wrote:
CertifiedSW wrote:
Please win Pack..... Can't stand to see Ben win another damn championship 
30t6p3b.gif

2ezsns4jpg.gif

I don't think I'll ever be able to live that Super Bowl loss* to you guys down 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
).  I want us to win, but if they win I won't trip too hard. 

No shots fired, but as a fan of the Packers how can you say this? It's the SUPERBOWL. If your team loses you better be pissed as hell and not on some "there's always next year" mentality. 
Fade On You wrote:
CertifiedSW wrote:
Please win Pack..... Can't stand to see Ben win another damn championship 
30t6p3b.gif

2ezsns4jpg.gif

I don't think I'll ever be able to live that Super Bowl loss* to you guys down 
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

We're wearing Green.

grin.gif

We're wearing Green.

Back
Top Bottom