Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

This gonna be some wild %*$% man... No big injuries to either team that I know of coming off today, pieces are in place for some big time defensive plays by some big time players...

Harrison, Troy, Matthews, Woodson.

Steelers have been there though... and they've won. Its time for Donald Driver and Charles Woodson to FINALLY get their Super Bowl rings once in for all.
pimp.gif

This gonna be some wild %*$% man... No big injuries to either team that I know of coming off today, pieces are in place for some big time defensive plays by some big time players...

Steelers have been there though... and they've won. Its time for Donald Driver and Charles Woodson to FINALLY get their Super Bowl rings once in for all.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom