Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

As far as im concerned everyone being so obsessed with us losing is proof that were still themost important and influential franchise in the NFL. The cream of the crop. We'll be back in the SB next year and everything will be right in the world again.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

To all my Boston heads; we really cant be mad. We always win. We gotta pass that off every once ina while
laugh.gif
we send teams to the finals every year . Bruins abouta win it again
laugh.gif
Sox have a good chance this year. You know yOu have achieved greatness when a super bowl loss is viewed as a complete failure of a season
laugh.gif
Vernon Davis and the 49ers for example were crying they were so happy they won a playoff game
laugh.gif
I mean look how happy everyone is we lost; its like the fall of the soviet union. We're a superpower. Only difference is we'll be back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that etc. Giants will probably miss the playoffs next year
laugh.gif

Enjoy it NY fans bc i see no championshiPs in ur near future
laugh.gif

To all my Boston fans; salute. We been there before and we'll be there again .
Are you aware how lame you are? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

"Your" Boston fans probably want nothing to do with you.

A boston head comes on trying to console his fellow fans and i see nothing but hate
laugh.gif
Not surprised with this NY dominated board. Even ksteezy took a break from color-coordinating his wardrobe and taking pictures of himself to rep the Giants since they made the playoffs .

At the end of the day ill continue to ride for my teams and take the bad with the good .

As far as im concerned everyone being so obsessed with us losing is proof that were still themost important and influential franchise in the NFL. The cream of the crop. We'll be back in the SB next year and everything will be right in the world again.
Who are you trying to convince?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne
laugh.gif
No one can convince me that Eli wasn't in the special class in school

roll.gif
I love my QB and hope he stays in NY his whole career, but son is one dooofy looking dude...no wonder you don't see Eli in more billboards here in NY
laugh.gif
And doubt Peyton would want to come into his little brother's city and end his career here...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Who are you trying to convince?

Im simply making observations and commenting On them
laugh.gif

The Patriots hate is STRONG . Im tryna speak out for my NE fam. Thats it .

The Pats are the most influential and important franchise in the NFL? Hm..a few others come to mind first for me

Originally Posted by dmxfury

The Pats are the most influential and important franchise in the NFL? Hm..a few others come to mind first for me
1. Steelers
2. Cowboys

3. Packers

4. Raiders

5. ********

If we're talking about influence and importance, that's my list.

A serious question :

If ya'll had to take either Brady or Eli as your first overall pick in a fantasy draft who would you pick ? Is Eli Manning a better QB than TB12 ??

A serious question :

If ya'll had to take either Brady or Eli as your first overall pick in a fantasy draft who would you pick ? Is Eli Manning a better QB than TB12 ??
I don't think I'll see Eli getting shook by D-linemen the way Tom does.

Well of course he wouldn't because he doesn't have to face it.

Must be nice to know you have a defense like that entering a postseason.

My point is that, given the pressure that Eli has faced from the Niners defense in this past postseason and looking past to even the first Patriots SB meetup, Eli takes his hits and sacks and doesn't wilt. Tom, seeing consistent pressure in a game, doesn't react as well. He's skittish, quick to release the ball to avoid contact.

A serious question :

Just going off of college and his DNA, Eli. People forget Tom only got his chance cuz of an injury.

If we're going off their careers, Eli. Doesn't shrink when the pressure's on.

But look at who the Giants have beaten during their 2 SB runs, guys like Romo, Favre, Brady x2, Ryan & Rodgers.

Those are some darn good QBs who've looked foolish against the Giants pass rush.

Eli deserves his credit but I bet he appreciates that defensive line just as much if not more.

To all my Boston heads; we really cant be mad. We always win. We gotta pass that off every once ina while
laugh.gif
we send teams to the finals every year . Bruins abouta win it again
laugh.gif
Sox have a good chance this year. You know yOu have achieved greatness when a super bowl loss is viewed as a complete failure of a season
laugh.gif
Vernon Davis and the 49ers for example were crying they were so happy they won a playoff game
laugh.gif
I mean look how happy everyone is we lost; its like the fall of the soviet union. We're a superpower. Only difference is we'll be back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that etc. Giants will probably miss the playoffs next year
laugh.gif

Enjoy it NY fans bc i see no championshiPs in ur near future
laugh.gif

To all my Boston fans; salute. We been there before and we'll be there again .
spoken like a true boston fan 
eyes.gif

Good lord are NY fans annoying. Thank GOD it's not the 'Boys or Iggles winning though. Those fans are 1000000000000000 times worse.

Back
Top Bottom