Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Not Welker's fault. That as an awful throw from Brady.

this.

Brady puts that pass on point and its a TD

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

what ever happened to that birdman bet 
laugh.gif

HAHA! I forgot about that. You know he's mad right about now.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

431133_2695283422597_1271910297_32375975_2043149302_n.jpg

LOOK AT HIS FACE! LOOK AT IT! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First Deb finds out your secret now this......

Been a real bad year for Dexter Morgan thus far.................

I know everyone is saying that Bradshaw should've taken the knee but after watching Cundiff miss a chippy two weeks back and the fact that the giants kicker almost missed an earlier kick, getting the guaranteed points and forcing the pats to drive the field wasn't the worst thing in the world.

she was getting harassed and she replied to her assistant that brady can't throw and catch passes......i mean thats his wife for christ sakes.....you giants fans are immature and you can keep those jersey cows.....

I'm with you I want the points.

I'll feel better if Brady drives 80 yds and wins on a hail mary, if that happens then we deserve to lose.

Give me the lead and pts

One play I liked from Eli was rushing after Mario's catch I force the challenge flag without a replay. Costly time out, smart play

"someone will feel the way we felt next time" ray lewis, glad they put the hurting one at least one patriot even though they lost

They let a super model put them in check like that......LOL. Their manhood has to be at an all-time low.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I fail to see how the Hicks fumble and Bradshaw non-fumble are the same play. One was negated by a penalty and the other was a "forward progress stopped" play. No penalty = fumble and pats ball.

Wow.  Talk about missing the point. 

The penalty has NOTHING to do with what I am talking about.  Its how the play was allowed to play out.  The reason you fail to see how they were the same play is because you have homer goggles on.  They were the exact same play.  The only difference is the play in the Superbowl was not incorrectly whistled dead.  Nicks' progress was barely stopped, and the refs let it play out like its regularly done in the NFL.  Bradshaw's progress was barely stopped and the refs blew it dead far earlier than they should have.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They let a super model put them in check like that......LOL. Their manhood has to be at an all-time low.
they fap to her. whatCHU know about that.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

she was getting harassed and she replied to her assistant that brady can't throw and catch passes......i mean thats his wife for christ sakes.....you giants fans are immature and you can keep those jersey cows.....
You forget that New York is a bigger market in itself.  Anyone will claim they are rooting for them, because it's easy.  Hell, people know nothing about New England, aside from Bill and Brady.  If the Giants didn't win, they'd be doing something else right now. lol

The fan base for the patriots are small, when you compare the two, so this is the result of it.

I"ve said what I had to about this, but the Patriots are still a very strong franchise.

Back
Top Bottom