Official Superbowl XLIII.5 post: Falcons vs Patriots (Sunday at 1pm)

you really think falcons are going to win against the patriots after a loss? lets see the numbers shall we:
Since 03 - 06
Patriots after a loss 13-0
Brady passing the torch since he can't do it anymore...ummm brady always have a slow start of the season plus he missed a whole year and still getting therust off his mechanics
September Stats AVG 03-06
COM-65 ATT-107 YDS-763 COMP%-61 TD-4 INT-4
PATS VS ATL 05 STATS
COM-22 ATT-27 YDS-350 COMP%-81.5 TD-3 INT-1
Patriots doesn't have a running game...we never had a running game unless you count corry dillon
MATT RYAN 08 RECORD ON THE ROAD 4-4
CHRIS HOUSTON - Who is this guy? 3 career INT...3! Yall act this guy is the next shut down corner

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

you really think falcons are going to win against the patriots after a loss? lets see the numbers shall we:
Since 03 - 06
Patriots after a loss 13-0
Brady passing the torch since he can't do it anymore...ummm brady always have a slow start of the season plus he missed a whole year and still getting the rust off his mechanics
September Stats AVG 03-06
COM-65 ATT-107 YDS-763 COMP%-61 TD-4 INT-4
PATS VS ATL 05 STATS
COM-22 ATT-27 YDS-350 COMP%-81.5 TD-3 INT-1
Patriots doesn't have a running game...we never had a running game unless you count corry dillon
MATT RYAN 08 RECORD ON THE ROAD 4-4
CHRIS HOUSTON - Who is this guy? 3 career INT...3! Yall act this guy is the next shut down corner
Relax guy your taking the Chris Houston comments to serious. If you knew anything about the Falcons you would know that we are being sarcasticbut we still think the Falcons are going to win. You can't rely on stats to much either.

Brady to Moss: All Season Long (except against the Jets)
pimp.gif

Supposed to be raining up there all afternoon. Better there than in ATL...now let's see how Brady feels about that knee in the mud.

This will probably be the best game of the day...I'm thinking the Patriots will wipe the stink off and pull out the W today though

i have the Falcons winning this game, and i hope it does happen. I also wouldnt mind seeing Abraham "Tim Tebow" Brady

Nice series by Pats D there.

Offense got good field position now...let's get a TD, enough with the FG's.'

EDIT: Damn Williams saved a TD

Oh %+*# no, here we go with another injury...hope Wilfork is alright.

EDIT: Looks like cramping...or at least I hope it is.

Back
Top Bottom