Official Superbowl XLIII.5 post: Falcons vs Patriots (Sunday at 1pm)

Originally Posted by JD617

pimp.gif

Brady looked real comfortable on that one even with the pressure. Starting to look like himself again.
What pressure? Falcons gave no pressure what so ever compared to the last games. Brady had all day to throw. The Falcons also didn'tcapitalize on key plays and Thomas Decoud didn't catch two interceptions. Falcons played horrible today. Playcalling was awful on D and I think theyshould have made an attempt to go for it on the last 4th down. Its like they just gave up.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by JD617

pimp.gif

Brady looked real comfortable on that one even with the pressure. Starting to look like himself again.
What pressure? Falcons gave no pressure what so ever compared to the last games. Brady had all day to throw. The Falcons also didn't capitalize on key plays and Thomas Decoud didn't catch two interceptions. Falcons played horrible today. Playcalling was awful on D and I think they should have made an attempt to go for it on the last 4th down. Its like they just gave up.

I only meant on the late TD pass. He was getting pulled from behind but shook it off and stood there in the pocket. That was the calmest I've seen him lookin the pocket since his return. He still missed a bunch of throws earlier in the game though. But at least he looks like he's starting to shake that rustoff.

Falcons looked terrible...no defense what so ever...and down the stretch it looked like the Pats were in offensive practice

Back
Top Bottom