Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

On February 1st, 2009 we will witness the Arizona Cardinals battle the Pittsburgh Steelers in Tampa Bay for Superbowl XLIII.

Dorian Gray a.k.a. Kurt Warner leads the high power offense of Fitzgerald and the boys of the desert, against Big Ben his monsters on the defensive end.
NFL_arizona_cardinals_1.jpg

NFLF-Larry_Fitzgerald_122604.jpg

anquan-boldin-4.jpg

edgerrin-jamesicon.jpg

up against
steelers.jpg

p1_polamalu.jpg

t1_santonio_si.jpg

20071106pd_steelers1105d_500.jpg

at
jjk-5.jpg

i think that this could be a pretty interesting game actually. The Cards are very adept at the quick passing game, which could neutralize the effect of thePittsburg blitz packages. Not to mention Zona doesnt like to run the ball that much anyway so this game they have an excuse not to, with that said i think theCards can actually eek this one out with the way they've been playing this postseason.

Mike Tomlin...hard to root against him. But I like the underdog Cardinals too.

Mike Tomlin versus Ken Whisenhunt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

larry fitz is gonna have me worried the entire time, dude is simply an unbelievable talent that gets it done game after game even though the other team knowswho to watch for.

A mod/admin should make an unbiased official thread.

BTW

[table][tr][td]Game[/td] [td]Spread[/td] [td]Money Line[/td] [td]Total Points[/td] [td]More[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 2/1[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td] [td]-7 +108[/td] [td]-245[/td] [td]OVER 47 -106[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03:25 PM[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals[/td] [td]+7 -116[/td] [td]+225[/td] [td]UNDER 47 -104[/td] [/tr][/table]

Ehh, I have no interest in this Superbowl. Its is going to be very ugly and not the good ugly.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I was wondering who was gonna make the thread. I got Arizona +7

I bet that line moves down a little bit.....Everyone is gonna be taking Arizona

Back
Top Bottom