holy *#*$ i just spit out my food.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Magic Cavs Celtics Lakers Phillies Steelers Cards
Team Frontrunners
Frontrunner4life kiddinlikejason TrillipinoTrapstar DearWinter219 TBONE95860 brandonb2005

Son updated it...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans (to the ones on NT as well, Craftsy, dmxfury, krazy88, etc.)...

I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for the Ravens...I don't want the Steelers to win another SB.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The Cardinals have proved a lot of people wrong, but the Steelers will be ready and I don't think there's any way they get caught by surprise...I'm not predicting blowouts because ANYTHING can happen in the Super Bowl, but the Steelers will take it.
Steelers 27 - Cardinals 21

i will be cheering HARD for the cardinals ... the steelers luck is about to run out ...

and by the way, WOODLEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>harrison ... what a joke they gave that guy dpoy

i won't pick against the Steelers. to me, the Steelers play football the right way and the Cardinals are a gimmick team. and i just find it ridiculous thatthe ARIZONA CARDINALS are in the championship of the National Football League. all 31 owners and Goodell should be embarassed.

but still, i just cannot root for the Steelers in anything. like i said, i won't pick against them, but i hope the Cards pull it out.

I have no idea how Arizona could win this game either, but no one thought they'd win any game in the playoffs, let alone advance to the Super Bowl. I havefaith Arizona can take this, but it's obviously gonna be tough.

all 31 owners and Goodell should be embarassed.

Why?

The injuries that happened at the beginning of the season shaped what the 08-09' year turned out to be....So, Arizona made it...good for them. It'sjust the way things shaped up this season. The had the benefit of staying relatively healthy, and also getting hot at the right time. Big time offense vs.. Bigtime D...should be "entertaining."

As much as I would love to see the Cards pull this out, I gotta roll with Pitts D. I hope I'm wrong this timethough...

CARDINALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE'LL SEE YOU THERE PITT! IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE

Back
Top Bottom