Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Holmes doing LeBron chalk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
anybody make me a gif.

Originally Posted by henz0

They didnt review that?? Are u kidding me?

No they did. They just went under the hood to check their bank statements and then came back out to end the game

ridiculous game...kinda pissed that the steelers won, but Mike Tomlin getting his ring is appreciated

how can yall really say thats an incomplete pass?? he clearly lost control of the ball..the only reason why it looked like he had possesion is because it gotjammed in between his arm and hand.

Originally Posted by henz0

They didnt review that?? Are u kidding me?
smh.gif
I'm borderline disgusted by that... The officiating was awful tonight...

It did look like a fumble, but to not even take a second look?
sick.gif

Cmon that was an obvious fumble.

Dudes arm was cockin back still.

All yall busters sayin wack game earlier. %%!% outta here.

pimp.gif
great gad damn game

Wow thats the worst got damn football game I have ever seen in my life. Im a niners fan. But come on your not even gonna review it. First it was the lucky %@*interception return. Holmes was out of bounds. Horrible.

the defensive and offensive lines for the cardinals choked on those two last possesions

that was disgusting to watch how much time the steelers QB had to throw compared to warner

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Ben Roethlisberger is an average QB at best and for him to have 2 rings is nonsense. Oh well, another ring for the Steelers' defense.

Not at all. He's an elite QB. You don't know what you're talking about.

Nice ending to the game. Shame K Warner couldn't get this ring. The Cardinals defense is completely at fault

Back
Top Bottom