laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT coming in the clutch as usual.

Happy for mike.

Lots of folks were upse with him last year. Lots of "fans" wanted him fired and actually believed he was having problems because he was black.

Good Job Mike.

He's an average QB who's defense makes him look better than he is..
laugh.gif

I stopped caring a long time ago when people called Ben a "game manager", or "relies on a good team" or "system QB". Call himwhat you want, I feel lucky he played for my college, and luckier he plays for my favorite NFL team

Seems like the refs were way too involved in this game.

Great 4th quarter, better than last year's game for sure. I wanted to see Warner retire as a champ, oh well, he played like a champ. Fitzgerald is amazing,all that attention leading up to the game and he still managed to score 2 amazing TDs.

Roethlisberger isn't that great of a QB, undeserving 2x Champ in my opinion.

Warner didnt fumble with 5 seconds to go but it's unlikely they would've scored on the last play of the game.

obama wins again....cardinals need help in their secondary could it be even more apparent?

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Damn that sucked, great game and great win for the Steelers and all of their fans. I was rooting for the Cards and they sure made in interesting but the Steelers just did more in the end. That damn end of the first half i knew that was going to be the game changer, oh well. Cards have nothing to hang their heads about.

Again congrats to all of you Pittsburgh fans
Huh.....yes they do have something to hang there heads about. They just lost the Super Bowl and pretty much got beat by one guy.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

I stopped caring a long time ago when people called Ben a "game manager", or "relies on a good team" or "system QB". Call him what you want, I feel lucky he played for my college, and luckier he plays for my favorite NFL team
So when's the baby due?

Congrats to the Steelers.

Much better game than I expected
pimp.gif

Biggest play of the game: Harrison's TD.

All I can say though, is Larry Fitz!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Pukesburgh didnt win this one. The ref's did.
Cowboys/Niners>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Stealers.
Fix was in and it was pretty evident. This is worthy of knocking off 1985 NBA Draft Knicks with the first pick fix as the most evident in thepast 25 yrs.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

I stopped caring a long time ago when people called Ben a "game manager", or "relies on a good team" or "system QB". Call him what you want
EXACTLY. THE DUDE WINS GAMES.
laugh.gif
@ OTHER TEAMS BEING A TAD SALTY. THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

So when's the baby due?
laugh.gif
, well played. But honestly, when you go to a "nonfootball powerhouse" school, and he goes and takes them to new heights (while you are there), and then he gets drafted to your favorite football team andwins 2 Super Bowls? You see why I get a bit pumped

Back
Top Bottom