Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20190305-120738.png

Anyone else still experiencing crickets on their first order? Order placed at 11:01 and received email confirmation and the charges were processing a couple of days ago and now they're gone. I hope I still get my stuff. :smh:

11:01 Formula crew in black. Still pending on my credit card. Hasn't been charged.

Anyone else still experiencing crickets on their first order? Order placed at 11:01 and received email confirmation and the charges were processing a couple of days ago and now they're gone. I hope I still get my stuff. :smh:

11:01 Formula crew in black. Still pending on my credit card. Hasn't been charged.

I finally had a shipment pop up on ups late yesterday evening for 11:01 order w/ 3 items, then Supreme email this morn. Not sure if it’s my whole order, but finally something. I guess they’re still slowly working their way thru orders.

That purple plaid jacket was on my list from the lookbook. Came at a bad time though :smh: might still have to cop

So fire

honestly, I would sell asap. that's a good profit margin as it is... especially if you don't really need it. just use it to fund future purchases that you can
rock often.

Supreme x Lacoste for my bday dinner last night. Getting my last week 1 shipment today. Think imma pass on this week I’d do the measuring tape but why I won’t use it when I already have a regular measuring tape. The hoodies are cool but I have too many unworn hoodies
E873AD2E-C6D8-448D-A9F0-7F501CF1F668.jpeg

Is there any sus **** on this original sin tee? I gotta know before i take it out of the packaging lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom