Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C5C14324-5F8B-4E51-A4C1-5B4A673BA9FA.jpeg
water bottle size comparison
Regardless of Size the Red Bottle is the one.

UPS shows my package was delivered an hour ago. Still have 5 more hours left at work. I really hope he left it at the front door and not the side porch. Weather app said it’s suppose to start raining in a few hours. My package will be drenched by the time I get home if it’s on the porch.

2BAFA646-0353-44DC-8B87-B2D26C75A465.jpeg
858734E4-8CA5-4411-AEF5-A7B3A5FA0100.jpeg
424B913F-7BC0-4832-9854-A4238FB67D3E.jpeg
First couple of deliveries to SF. Faster than usual :D

Medium Potee :frown: unfortunately doesn’t fit. Need a large, damn what to do now? Definitely a premium feel to it. I need them all now, glad I have white, black, and Grey on the way
Stickers with potee, Bogo, Leda and KONY

Leda sticker is dope

Ice waist bag for my niece is nice:nthat:
Stickers with waistbag were Bogo, Middle finger and grills

Showercap better than expected

Last edited:
I just made a listing for 50 of my regular box logo stickers on eBay for $59.99 and it sold in less than an hour. I probably should’ve listed it a bit higher...
Damn. Smart. I gotta do the same. I must have 100 of them. I've even thrown some away.

Another one for the shipping fun: Placed an order for spotlight, Leda tee, and Original Sin tee. Spotlight came by itself last week and when I checked on UPS using order reference, nothing came up. Been checking UPS everyday and still nothing. Color me surprised when I got home today and the tees were there. Just for fun, checked on UPS again and nope, nothing going. And before someone asks, I checked another of my orders and the shipping info shows up.

tl;dr UPS tracking by order reference does not always work.

Just got shipping notification for my 11:01 order of navy KONY, black Leda and camo camp but the tracking number doesn’t work :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom