Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how sizing on the hoodie going to be?

I've been rocking L in the t-shirts so I played it safe with the L on the hoodie.

Team Emmanuel what’s y’all secrets mannnn

ESP people getting 2/3 items wtf

For me, I always go desktop at work and sorta follow a checklist (after saving address from prior purchase, of course):

1) Open category page
2) Open tab for gmail, but don't hit "go"
3) Copy cc #
4) Open gmail about 15 secs before 11am
5) ATC
6) Go to checkout ASAP
7) Paste CC
8) Manually enter exp & cvv
9) Process and pray

I always close all process-heavy sites, pages and apps on my computer, too

Was rockin this yesterday morning on the train and some random dude wit a Supreme bookbag and beanie on comes up to me showing me his "didn't get selected text". In my head before I looked, I'm like that s**t better not say you'll get further instructions tomorrow cuz its early and I ain't in the mood lol

IMAG6124.jpg

Im done. My checkout button sends me to error page. If anyone wants to get rid of a sz L in Brown holla at me.

finally showing all sizes sold out... first time hitting in-store drop at 3pm (LA fam) are there any good streets to park around fairfax? I always go there around the weekends and it's always terrible.

End of Season tip:
The secret is to NEVER lose the checkout screen and have a page monitor for that item. If you get the Sold Out screen after you hit process payment, hit the back button on your browser. Don't remove it from your cart. All your info should be filled out and the item will still be in your "cart". Once your page monitor goes off, hit that process payment button.

See yall next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom